Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
True on United but more recently Liverpool had to play in both the same competitions over the same time frame as us in 2019.
Yeah they did. I remember Klopp speaking about the fixtures and lack of players to pick from.

Looks like Rick Parry tried his hardest to help

We have but i don't see this agenda..oh we have a linkink to Celtic..kinship thing. We just get on with being blues...you must admit you see more of the Ranger / City 'brotherhood' myth trying to perpetuated, why?...Wht's the agenda or suggestion there?
I'm not the right person to ask since i don't pay much attention to that sort of thing. Rangers "neutral" fans were celebrating in front of me when Wigan scored the winner against us in the FA Cup Final. I also know a few top Rangers fans who love City.

There's only West Ham (amongst British professional Clubs) where we have a lot of mutual appreciation amongst fans, as far as i know.
I remember Sheffield Wednesday Fans being welcomed in The Albert back in the Maine Road days one midweek game that bemused me a bit

I remember Sheffield Wednesday Fans being welcomed in The Albert back in the Maine Road days one midweek game that bemused me
known a few Wednesday fans im my time and they have always had a good word to say about us and hated the rags

Liverpool? They won the club championship thing, the fact you can't remember shows just how important it is, we should just not go IMO.
I don’t register anything the dippers do - apart from smashing up coaches :)
However, I’d like to win the World Club cup as we’ve won the league cup loads of times & anyone can win that. To win the world club cup you have had to been successful in Europe

Yeah they did. I remember Klopp speaking about the fixtures and lack of players to pick from.

Looks like Rick Parry tried his hardest to help

Wonder if he’ll resurrect the matter to help us & to protect the integrity of the league cup? Nah….guess not

Wonder if he’ll resurrect the matter to help us & to protect the integrity of the league cup? Nah….guess not
Well, when you read the quote, "... but need to be mindful of such problems in the future", you'd guess they would. But I suppose it's all in the headline... "We must avoid Liverpool fixture clash repeat". So maybe it only applies to Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.