Media Discussion - 2023/24

And here he goes shoehorning a reference to the Wigan final debacle in there too. Surprised he didn’t mention our loss to Newcastle in 55 too. There’s still time.

What a **** Tyldesley is. Lee Dixon bemoans the decision to scrap FA Cup replays from next season and Tyldesley replies that some of the best goals in FA Cup history have been scored in replays and out of all the goals he could’ve mentioned he picks Ricky Villa’s to illustrate his point
It’s probably the most famous tbf. At least he didn’t mention Giggs’ in 1999!

Just watched Spurs v Burnley commentary team could not have been further up Tottenhams arse, another set of media darlings. Was sure they would mention Ricky bastard Villa but also managed a mention for 2013 cup final. This biggest upset in history when one premier league team narrowly beat another, would have thought Spurs v Coventry more relevant. F** k off Spurs just behind Rags and dippers on my shit list.

Just watched Spurs v Burnley commentary team could not have been further up Tottenhams arse, another set of media darlings. Was sure they would mention Ricky bastard Villa but also managed a mention for 2013 cup final. This biggest upset in history when one premier league team narrowly beat another, would have thought Spurs v Coventry more relevant. F** k off Spurs just behind Rags and dippers on my shit list.
I had a slightly different take on it. I thought Dixon was predictably downbeat re Spurs, often criticising their performance.

You can take some comfort from the fact that Spurs armchair fans must have been very displeased with tonight’s pundits. 2 nondescript dull as ditchwater women with nothing to contribute and two Arsenal legends.

What a **** Tyldesley is. Lee Dixon bemoans the decision to scrap FA Cup replays from next season and Tyldesley replies that some of the best goals in FA Cup history have been scored in replays and out of all the goals he could’ve mentioned he picks Ricky Villa’s to illustrate his point

He’ll have been writing notes thinking wtf can I say about Spursy & the cup…..

He probably had the following & needed to find links

Ricky Villa goal
Gazza injury
Always win when year ends in 1
Chas n Dave

Wasn't even the best goal in the game either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.