Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previewing tomorrow’s game in the Mail, some journo writes of Rice that he has “established himself as one of Arteta’s big game players, a leader with the rare force of personality to lift those around him”

In Arsenal’s two big games this season Rice was subbed at HT as his team struggled to an unconvincing draw at home v Spurs and then played the full 90 mins as Arsenal failed their first serious CL test losing away to Lens.

Let’s hope Declan uses his rare force of personality to lift Arsenal’s players to similar heights in tomorrow’s big game.
Still wish he was taking to the field in a City shirt today in Rodri's absence.

On way back from work and had some Talkshite on. Some bloke was on about Pep's comments about Rice. Said that it was bad on Phillips, but hey ho. Said that Pep stated we'd get slaughtered if we paid £100m for Rice and we couldn't pay that much for him. The bloke then said we'd paid as much for Gvardiol who wasn't proven in England. Great fact based reporting.....

Awww poor Nick isn't taking Kevin Parkers comments too well. As for mentioning us as supporters attacking him and other journalists it's laughable. I know what I'd like to see happen.

I’d just like to add my congratulations to whoever made the decision to get rid of that slimy twat Harris, go fuck yourself, you had it coming with your amateurish, biased criticism of the best run club in the world, what a fucking plonker.

I’d just like to add my congratulations to whoever made the decision to get rid of that slimy twat Harris, go fuck yourself, you had it coming with your amateurish, biased criticism of the best run club in the world, what a fucking plonker.

Sadly it hasn't happened yet but hopefully it will. He can then get a job with the other morons at Talksport or a redshirt associated channel. A bit like his accusations about our fans and club towards "Journalists", it hasn't happened yet, unfortunately. Here is his whine on that score.

"I know that @SportSJA have had multiple complaints about @mancity fans and club behaviour towards journalists in recent years, including concerns that writers might be physically attacked. Be good if this is addressed before it happens."

In fact twats like Harris, in spite of the hatred and bile he continually spouts against our club, get treated like royalty by our club. Best seats in the house and wined and dined free of charge.

As for our fans, well last time I looked even a vile reptile like Harris hasn't been attacked yet. I'd like to see him write about Liverpool like he does ourselves and see how he fares at Anfield. He won't of course, none of them dare.

Nick Harris is like one of those kids in the playground who goads other people but then reports you to the teacher when you retaliate.

Here's an idea Nick, don't spout lies about our club and fans won't give grief. It's pretty simple. Also, notice he cries and reports fans for alleged "abuse" whilst he gets away with spreading lies.

Nick Harris is like one of those kids in the playground who goads other people but then reports you to the teacher when you retaliate.

Here's an idea Nick, don't spout lies about our club and fans won't give grief. It's pretty simple. Also, notice he cries and reports fans for alleged "abuse" whilst he gets away with spreading lies.

Words right out of my mouth, man. He's like that mouthy little shit in the yard at school who everybody hated, but wasn't worth doing anything about.

Words right out of my mouth, man. He's like that mouthy little shit in the yard at school who everybody hated, but wasn't worth doing anything about.
He is also a shit stirring ****. No city fan has physically attacked any journalists. This is defamation, I'm glad the **** has lost his job. Good riddance.

He is also a shit stirring ****. No city fan has physically attacked any journalists. This is defamation, I'm glad the **** has lost his job. Good riddance.

Club behaviour towards journalists. Does he have any examples as I’m blocked?

I don’t know my Harris’s from my elbow but was this the **** who was told he wasn’t an expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.