Media Discussion - 2023/24

I can’t reply to Harris as the big nosed **** blocked me years ago.

What a slimy piece of shit, because as loud as I was yesterday about the bell ends who did this, he is basically saying the club as a whole, not just 5 little pieces of sperm.

Twat.

Don’t bother with him, he was crying about Kevin Parker highlighting that he doesn’t have any work at the moment. The way he behaves you kinda understand why no one wants to pay him for the shite he writes.

Don’t bother with him, he was crying about Kevin Parker highlighting that he doesn’t have any work at the moment. The way he behaves you kinda understand why no one wants to pay him for the shite he writes.
and judging by the replies, most people including those from other clubs seem to think it's a ridiculous take from a bloke whose obsession has led him to lose track of reality

The Premier League will mandate a tribute by all clubs next weekend, just like they did with the Middle East stuff this weekend and like they did with Best nearly 20 years ago.
I've posted before that we played Liverpool at home when the dippers disrupted the minutes silence for Best and idiot rags blamed us for that. People who didn't want to attend the silence stayed on the concourse and the City fans in the seats respected the tribute. I don't recall the media condemning the scousers.

I understand what you are saying but I would prefer it if we expected and held our fans to a higher level of common decency than what lfc do.

That club and their fans are a clearly a law unto themselves and that is why they are pretty much disliked by the fans of all other clubs.
Agreed. Just because Liverpool's fans are cunts, doesn't mean we have to be.

I thought the oddball would be posting his vitriol towards us.

As a sidenote I've just witnessed a first on sky sports news. They've just shown a minutes silence in the pressroom at utd.

Fuck.
Me.

Obviously influenced by the dipper approach to such things.

Considering how much damage they have done to the clubs reputation, I think a few games match ban is the minimum they should receive.
I don’t think they’ve done any damage.

A handful of daft drunk youngsters don’t speak for or represent the highly respected world wide institution that City has become.

The media are desperate to besmirch our club and they grab every single opportunity , remember criticism of our club is click bait for the red 'istree clubs, a headline stating "City's dispicable fans" is manna from heaven £££££££ , and it will continue whilst we are the best football club and the dominant force in English football.
If the Barcodes ever get near our achievements the spotlight will be on them as well , the Rags and Dippers are now also rans but the media have to do everything to keep them relevant ..............its all about the money.
The media are always desperate to besmirch our club. Which makes the decision of these idiots not only to sing it but to video themselves and post it on social media even more of a stupid fucking thing to do.

I do wish the club would be as quick to try and find the culprits from the Liverpool fanbase who injured that girl as they are these knobs from Saturday or they were after the final game of 2022 against Villa or getting lads in the back of Police vans at SheffUtd away telling them they know who they are and telling them a certain pub they want them to go in.

But even so, I think it’s good that we point the finger at our own and don’t stand for shit from our fellow fans as a fanbase. It’s something the Liverpool fanbase seriously lacks.

If I was in an away end and some cunts from our support filled up a pint cup with coins and it turned out it was thrown at a teenage girl who needed to go to hospital, I’d be on the phone to City telling them exactly where it came from. If anyone wanted to call me a grass they could come and tell me to my face. That nobody did that from the Liverpool fanbase tells you everything about their horrible fanbase.

But I think it’s good when we do the opposite to them. Despite the media backlash being over the top about this chant. There would be no media backlash if they hadn’t sung it.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry but are we all doing the he was this and he was that because he died, he was a good footballer but no saint, this idea that everyone must celebrate the passing of a united legend is absolute and utter crap, whether you agree with what they are chanting ( i dont ), they absolutely have the right to chant and say whatever they want, same as anyone else and this faux moral outrage is complete nonsense.

Where was this outrage when the moron wore the not enough shirt to the cup final, there is a big difference between spontaneous chanting on a concourse and a planned shirt that is designed to cause outrage, the whole idea of getting upset over someone chanting something that others dont light is dangerous in a big way, what next no swearing in chants? No calling a player crap in case it affects their mental health? where does it actually end, now i dont agree with what the lads chanted but i will absolutely stand with them for their right to chant it

im sorry but are we all doing the he was this and he was that because he died, he was a good footballer but no saint, this idea that everyone must celebrate the passing of a united legend is absolute and utter crap, whether you agree with what they are chanting ( i dont ), they absolutely have the right to chant and say whatever they want, same as anyone else and this faux moral outrage is complete nonsense.

Where was this outrage when the moron wore the not enough shirt to the cup final, there is a big difference between spontaneous chanting on a concourse and a planned shirt that is designed to cause outrage, the whole idea of getting upset over someone chanting something that others dont light is dangerous in a big way, what next no swearing in chants? No calling a player crap in case it affects their mental health? where does it actually end, now i dont agree with what the lads chanted but i will absolutely stand with them for their right to chant it
To be fair there was a whole campaign to get that **** with the not enough shirt.

This is getting ridiculous though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.