Media Discussion - 2023/24

bad day with aload of students at worse where you cant breathe in the wrong direction without someone being offended by it, its enough to tip you over the edge
No need to explain anything. We all have shitty days. Come your finishing time, go home, close the door and forget about it work. They'll all be little cherubs tomorrow.

;-)

Hey Premier League.

They also sang similar regarding Joel Glazer that day.

'Tossers iz as tossers duzz', no matter which club they support.

Another example which informs all the more reason for us Blues, however hard it might be sometimes, to follow the advice of Michelle Obama - 'When they go low, we go higher..'

Last edited:
They also sang similar regarding Joel Glazer that day.

'Tossers iz as tossers duzz', no matter which club they support.

Another example which informs all the more reason for us Blues, however hard it might be sometimes, to follow the advice of Michelle Obama - 'When they go low, we go higher..'
Agree just adding balance.

Young lads being young lads!! No way should they get anything more than a few games ban. Anything else is just City trying to appease the "tut tut" masses. Do I like what they said, no but should they be castigated forever, absolutely not. We all did and said stupid things when we were younger but thankfully mine weren't filmed and posted for all to see!

May have been mentioned elsewhere but remember when Frank Lampard was one of a number of pro players having a pop at some Americans in the airport, post 9/11. Pissed up, stupid and insensitive but he turned out to be a decent enough chap didn't he? So will these lads probably! Mind you, I think John Terry was one of the others, so might not be the strongest argument !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.