Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week when the Everton story broke, the BBC Have Your Say was full of the "what about City" shite and my pro City comment was removed for being deemed as "off topic" and "derailing the thread".
Today Barnsely are thrown out of the FA Cup and once again the HYS turns into "when are those cheating bastards at City going to get banned?".
Let's see how long my post remains up for this time!
Screenshot_20231122-110053_Chrome.jpg

Last week when the Everton story broke, the BBC Have Your Say was full of the "what about City" shite and my pro City comment was removed for being deemed as "off topic" and "derailing the thread".
Today Barnsely are thrown out of the FA Cup and once again the HYS turns into "when are those cheating bastards at City going to get banned?".
Let's see how long my post remains up for this time!
View attachment 99380
Well I didn't have to wait long as this email just popped in.
A complaint is going off to the BBC.
It is clear- "City are cheating bastards" is on topic.
"Actually no they are not because...." is off topic
Screenshot_20231122-112033_Yahoo Mail.jpg

View attachment 99382

Flogging a dead Horse here, there can only be one possible reason why your message was deleted and that's because the moderators are red top fans.

One of the many reasons I cannot abide the BBC.

View attachment 99382
Email in to go head-to-head with Sutton as an ex-tv star working in the community over in the US of A they'll snap you up, then in the blurb before the predictions say it all again.

Seriously they're a fucking disgrace, they go on & on about impartiality and BBC Verify and they're just full of shit.

View attachment 99382
Tell them you are taking the complaint to Ofcom. This happens far too much to be coincidence.

View attachment 99382
Some on here still believe the British Bolshe Corporation provide good value for money and here's proof of the excellent value their employees provide. Imagine them going home at night thinking what a great service they have provided, having ensured that public debate has been totally destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.