Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our good mate and Putin's buddy from The Guardian, Barney Ronay, just enjoyed reporting on the Cricket World Cup in India. I must have missed his and the other UK journalists and fans demanding a boycott of the Indian World Cup due to India having a worse Human Rights record than places like the UAE and Qatar.
hope he mentioned them blocking pakistan visas so no supporters could watch their team

Once again the Daily United shows it’s bias.

I don’t ever recall the Daily United headline mocking United or their fans for the 34 year banner.

Are rival fans really laughing at City? Of course they aren’t. Apart from 33 comments, most from United fans.

Who the fuck is Luke Power?

View attachment 99388
Isnt it about time we banned this Red top loving company from the ground. Time and time again they show their clean bias

Reactions: jrb
Once again the Daily United shows it’s bias.

I don’t ever recall the Daily United headline mocking United or their fans for the 34 year banner.

Are rival fans really laughing at City? Of course they aren’t. Apart from 33 comments, most from United fans.

Who the fuck is Luke Power?

View attachment 99388
That's got to be a mistake.
Surely Paddy Power

All the shite we are enduring has been going on for more than a decade , i would like to take an opportunity to thank our owners ,managers , players and more than anything our supporters for standing by and backing our club. We all know the instigators and the reasons , but whatever they throw at our club , they will not win.
Maybe one day the media will get out of their gutter and realise what our club and our owners have achieved

Transformed a basic atheletics stadium into a world class football stdium
Developed the area in East Manchester which was previously a wasteland
Created hundreds of jobs with sound investments
Invested a billion into a football squad playing the best football ever seen
Attracting some of the cream of european players to play in the Premier league
Proudly and succesfully representing England in europe
Developing several England players into world class footballers
Our academy producing at least a dozen of young footballers into top division players
Enticing the best manager in the world to completely change how football is played in the UK
Breaking up a top four monopoly which was stagnating English football

Just a few off the top of my head , feel free to add to the list , but the negativity around our club has been relentless for years , a lot of owners would have walked away and cut their losses , but Sheik Mansour , Khaldoon , Soriano and others have been steadfast and stood up to every piece of lying filth in the media and dealt with it with dignity.

The media are idiots , if by some ridiculous notion we ended up in the National league north our supporters will not be going anywhere , the vast majority of our support is local and have witnessed the hard times , and our owners and fans will find a way back from any punishment they want to throw at us.

Apologies for the rant ,but the unsubstantiated shite thrown at our club is just getting boring now , they will never break City fans

CTID
<stands on settee and applauds>

Many others have replied about this biased pile of pseudo crap.

I didn’t read it all, by any means, but I’m quite good at picking out stuff from the pages and pages of fictional guff.

‘historically successful clubs’ - you can guess what periods of history and which clubs that is describing.

‘Historically unsuccessful’ - you can also guess which team that is said to be.

There were many others,but I can’t be arsed re-finding them again.

geez, if they got sponsorship/research grants to produce that, I can only presume that the money came from idiots.

I won’t hold my breath for their 2nd tour de force… a piece pulling apart RAWK and understanding how they deny being victims on anything but Hillsborough and how they are the most knowledgeable fans in the world, cross referenced to Redcafe…

Many others have replied about this biased pile of pseudo crap.

I didn’t read it all, by any means, but I’m quite good at picking out stuff from the pages and pages of fictional guff.

‘historically successful clubs’ - you can guess what periods of history and which clubs that is describing.

‘Historically unsuccessful’ - you can also guess which team that is said to be.

There were many others,but I can’t be arsed re-finding them again.

geez, if they got sponsorship/research grants to produce that, I can only presume that the money came from idiots.

I won’t hold my breath for their 2nd tour de force… a piece pulling apart RAWK and understanding how they deny being victims on anything but Hillsborough and how they are the most knowledgeable fans in the world, cross referenced to Redcafe…
City were historically successful well before the red scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.