Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only skimmed through bits of it…looks a load of shite to be honest wrapped up in pretentious language and with a coat of faux academic bullshit (in case they’re reading)
Definitely started with their desired conclusion and worked backwards. Academically dishonest and intellectually bankrupt

Once again the Daily United shows it’s bias.

I don’t ever recall the Daily United headline mocking United or their fans for the 34 year banner.

Are rival fans really laughing at City? Of course they aren’t. Apart from 33 comments, most from United fans.

Who the fuck is Luke Power?

24D2FE60-5452-443C-879D-925435361B66.jpeg

Our good mate and Putin's buddy from The Guardian, Barney Ronay, just enjoyed reporting on the Cricket World Cup in India. I must have missed his and the other UK journalists and fans demanding a boycott of the Indian World Cup due to India having a worse Human Rights record than places like the UAE and Qatar.

That can't be accurate anyway, Infrastructure doesn't play a part in FFP?
Everton were originally told by the PL that interest payments on loans to pay for the new stadium wouldn't count against their outgoings for FFP, but the PL then changed their minds. So Everton were shafted by the PL, which I guess is no big surprise.

Once again the Daily United shows it’s bias.

I don’t ever recall the Daily United headline mocking United or their fans for the 34 year banner.

Are rival fans really laughing at City? Of course they aren’t. Apart from 33 comments, most from United fans.

Who the fuck is Luke Power?

View attachment 99388
Maybe the rags should've done the same...oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.