Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
United’s greatest knee slides against City.

The article would have been a history of United player knee slides against City. Going into the length of each knee slide, and where the knee slide ended.
I must admit I enjoy articles about the rags sliding down the league a lot more.

I'm a bit confused what sportswashing is supposed to mean nowadays.

I can't recall a time when football supporters didn't slag off journos that criticised their clubs.

Didn't matter who owned the club and where they are from. And it often didn't matter whether the criticism of club was legitimate or not.

So when a Liverpool or Arsenal supporter slags off a journo that's just could old fashioned passion, but if you have an owner from a certain part of the world it becomes something more sinister?

Maybe the reason the likes of Harris, Delaney etc cop it so much from blues is because of the incessant nature of criticism they make of the club and often the supporters themselves. To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't copped more.

Maybe the reason they don’t slag off Liverpool fans is the constant death threats & harassing of their employers & family….

He can quote Colin Mafham on that.

Our good mate and Putin's buddy from The Guardian, Barney Ronay, just enjoyed reporting on the Cricket World Cup in India. I must have missed his and the other UK journalists and fans demanding a boycott of the Indian World Cup due to India having a worse Human Rights record than places like the UAE and Qatar.

I said at the time of the World Cup more people had died travelling on the train in India than working in Qatar. It was actually safer for migrant workers of India in Qatar than staying, working as a Computer Programmer who commutes on the Mumbai Rail system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.