Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused what sportswashing is supposed to mean nowadays.

I can't recall a time when football supporters didn't slag off journos that criticised their clubs.

Didn't matter who owned the club and where they are from. And it often didn't matter whether the criticism of club was legitimate or not.

So when a Liverpool or Arsenal supporter slags off a journo that's just could old fashioned passion, but if you have an owner from a certain part of the world it becomes something more sinister?

Maybe the reason the likes of Harris, Delaney etc cop it so much from blues is because of the incessant nature of criticism they make of the club and often the supporters themselves. To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't copped more.
If we are "Sportswashing" by developing the best run Club and Team in the world and benefitting owner, investors AND the League we play in!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE RAGS DOING?

"Shittingupthebedsheeting"

United’s greatest knee slides against City.

The article would have been a history of United player knee slides against City. Going into the length of each knee slide, and where the knee slide ended.

Where they learnt it at the cliff, class of 92…

The fucking state of that. Never mind the headline, read the small print.

9935425C-4F9A-43DC-AB38-8A8A053E7785.jpeg

By TAMARA PRENN. Mail online.

1700695024472.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.