Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So Neville thinks Klopp is better than Pep because Klopp works on a smaller budget.
Van Dyke is resurgent so Liverpool are back to their best.
We are filthy cheats doomed to be stripped of everything.

Some lovely stuff in the news this week

Every season before Christmas, rinse & repeat..

So Neville thinks Klopp is better than Pep because Klopp works on a smaller budget.
Van Dyke is resurgent so Liverpool are back to their best.
We are filthy cheats doomed to be stripped of everything.

Some lovely stuff in the news this week
Yep, so why haven’t the rag’s been successful after spending more than us? Klopp is copying Pep in certain areas. Btw, both the Rags and Dippers have been found guilty of FFP regulations and financial misconduct but are let off relatively scot free.

Yep, so why haven’t the rag’s been successful after spending more than us? Klopp is copying Pep in certain areas. Btw, both the Rags and Dippers have been found guilty of FFP regulations and financial misconduct but are let off relatively scot free.
Interesting reporting on rags fine. Most outlets have headline as a 'minor' breach. Foreign sources leave out the word minor.

I put Talk Shite on this morning for just 10 minutes while I got up & dressed this morning, A clip of Simon Jordan saying "Liverpool play far more entertaining football than city"?
A woman called Shaban ohearn? saying "I wish Earling Haaland would get injured"? and the boiled bollock that is Alan Brazil saying "the city Liverpool game should be great because of the noise the away fans will make"?
& some people think there is no agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.