Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Lee, the nosferatu lookalike on Aftv, we would be out of Europe if that had been a CL match and it should also be 116 charges because we bought the ref. Also claimed Rodri should have been booked for shirt pulling even though the Tarquin was running back towards his own goal. We should also be ashamed because we had so few fans there but no mention of them not bothering to turn out for a league game a couple of days after we beat them at Wembley. They are even giddier than last season.
His father should have pulled out and wiped him on the curtains, play it a OT next season on a Sunday evening and see who has more fans

According to Lee, the nosferatu lookalike on Aftv, we would be out of Europe if that had been a CL match and it should also be 116 charges because we bought the ref. Also claimed Rodri should have been booked for shirt pulling even though the Tarquin was running back towards his own goal. We should also be ashamed because we had so few fans there but no mention of them not bothering to turn out for a league game a couple of days after we beat them at Wembley. They are even giddier than last season.
He's a bitter prick.
City sold out their allocation, so he is full of shite.

“Mental block is gone - Arsenal enjoy statement win” swoon the BBC

The statement being that they take pre season warm up games far more seriously than they should.

They seemingly haven’t learnt a vital lesson from last season when several times they wildly over celebrated victories in relatively unimportant games. Going to the well emotionally so many times takes it out of a team and sure enough at the business end of the season they were flat and unable to respond to the challenge.

Enjoy your night Mikel Arteta, it’s a long time from now to next May.

Glad Arsenal are now favourites. Takes the pressure off our lads. Also, the gunners don’t handle it well. So yea very happy for them to take the spotlight. Didn’t hear 100m rice tho which is not very consistent with 100m man Grealish on every commentary last season. Media nonsense? Most definitely.

Are we still not their fav? A well.

Matterface and Dixon are a pair of really boring cunts. Matterface can't resist trying to get digs in at City fans. I remember when he commentated on the FA Youth Cup final against Chelsea at the academy stadium and he had a dig at the lack of atmosphere ffs. He had 2 or 3 pops yesterday. Dixon reminds me of Ted Stryker in Airplane he's that boring.

Matterface and Dixon are a pair of really boring cunts. Matterface can't resist trying to get digs in at City fans. I remember when he commentated on the FA Youth Cup final against Chelsea at the academy stadium and he had a dig at the lack of atmosphere ffs. He had 2 or 3 pops yesterday. Dixon reminds me of Ted Stryker in Airplane he's that boring.
What was Dixon on about, telling us that his grandkids teddy bear is called Martinelli?

We get it, he’s an Arsenal fan but to come out with that drivel during a game really shows the lack of quality that ITV will accept.

What was Dixon on about, telling us that his grandkids teddy bear is called Martinelli?

We get it, he’s an Arsenal fan but to come out with that drivel during a game really shows the lack of quality that ITV will accept.
To be honest I thought Dixon was going to get his holiday snaps out at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.