Media Discussion - 2023/24

Perhaps their sanction can match the punishment LFC handed out to the lovable Kopites who sang Lizzy In a Box last year.
I understand what you are saying but I would prefer it if we expected and held our fans to a higher level of common decency than what lfc do.

That club and their fans are a clearly a law unto themselves and that is why they are pretty much disliked by the fans of all other clubs.

I'm not sure we should be judging ourselves by their lack of standards
I'm not suggesting we descend to their level but it would be nice if, just occasionally, as a fanbase we felt the club had our backs.

Instead of kissing the English football establishment's arse at every possible opportunity, City could take a more balanced approach and give our fans the benefit of the doubt every now and then.

At the very least in an instance like this they could try and minimise the PR damage.

couldn't hear them in 119 but then the south stand was pretty quiet most of the game

Yeah as I said, I’d imagine many in the south stand didn’t hear it, or possibly didn’t even know what was being sung.

The song in the stand I had never heard before - ‘xxx in a box’. I don’t know if someone made that up on the spot or if it’s been sung before. I only knew what they were saying, because someone told me. I can’t even remember the tune to it now, but it sounded like the tune to another song.

The other song on social media was the one that’s been sung about Ferguson in the past. Celtic also sing that song to Rangers and I’d imagine others sing it to.

The media are desperate to besmirch our club and they grab every single opportunity , remember criticism of our club is click bait for the red 'istree clubs, a headline stating "City's dispicable fans" is manna from heaven £££££££ , and it will continue whilst we are the best football club and the dominant force in English football.
If the Barcodes ever get near our achievements the spotlight will be on them as well , the Rags and Dippers are now also rans but the media have to do everything to keep them relevant ..............its all about the money.

Forgive me if already posted, I could find anything in search. Although I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it if not.

I thought the oddball would be posting his vitriol towards us.

As a sidenote I've just witnessed a first on sky sports news. They've just shown a minutes silence in the pressroom at utd.

Fuck.
Me.

Perhaps their sanction can match the punishment LFC handed out to the lovable Kopites who sang Lizzy In a Box last year.
They were youths about six or seven.of them ! Complete idiots but a life ban !!! Hope the City CCTV is the same used at Anfield and by Merseyside Police then as they couldn't find an elephant in a phone box ! For me a years ban at most the shit you heard chanting at away grounds up and down the country is far worse than this also I noticed Bobby's death was made public just as the Anfield derby ended despite him dying much earlier that can't have been a coincidence !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.