Media Discussion - 2023/24

Hmmmm. One club pulled out of signing a player with betting allegations and the other signed one then found out about betting allegations. That club will lose their 55m star signing for potentially 10 months, up to 3 years, depending on how much he co operates, if proven. I know which one I’d call shrewd, Alan.
Yeah Alverez £15m Alan.. over the odds panic buy

Do any other British team get the same negative biased commentary on their European matches as us?

It's fairly apparent that we're the bad boys in this pantomime lads :)
Oh no we're not - if Wio can get a "personal", sycophantic interview with Pep or Erling.
Oh yes we are - whenever City don't pulverise the European opposition...

We're not talking about years ago ( I was there by the way) we're talking about today. I had a ticket for the Stretford end when Glyn Pardoe broke his leg and the fuckers all sang we hope you've broke your leg when he was carried off on a stretcher. Times were different back then and thankfully most fanbases have moved on. The rags haven't as far as I'm concerned, they're scum and always will be. It's pointless yourself and any other fucker quoting me and trying to defend them, save the future arthritis in your fingers. Oh and before I'm lectured again I'm aware we have a fair few fuckwits in our fanbase, thankfully in my experience these are quite rare.
Very perceptive i do have severe arthritis. Not lecturing anyone, dont get to games anymore so just reflect on how things were when i used to go home and away, sorry if i caused offence.

Carragher is such a twat....

If nobody at City is allowed to talk about this ongoing investigation, why is this scouse piece of smeg allowed to put out tweets and talk about it?
Wish the club would grow some bollocks and do something to shut him up
City would rather spend it’s time banning it’s own fans for drawing nasty words on toilet doors, tickling the back of Villa’s goalkeepers neck and letting the world know that 4 young pissed up tossers out of 52,000 sang an awful song for 20 seconds for TikTok

Very perceptive i do have severe arthritis. Not lecturing anyone, dont get to games anymore so just reflect on how things were when i used to go home and away, sorry if i caused offence.

You didn't cause offence mate it's your opinion. I'd just had a few others quote me and start defending the rags in their posts and it was getting tiresome so I was getting snappy.
I'm sorry about your arthritis I didn't know that, it was mentioned as too much typing can cause it in the fingers. I hope it improves as much as it can, both my parents suffer from it too.

I blame the demise of Bury, Bolton, Derby, Wigan, Wimbledon all on City. Why have they given point deductions to these clubs before City have been investigated. Absolute disgrace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.