Media Discussion - 2023/24

I cant understand how people get so wound up about Nick Nack Paddywack, our version in the sixties, UNITED Georgie Best has got VD. Think the chants today vastly less offensive than the 90s. Back then we would sing about Munich, the morals of Beckhams wife and the legitimacy of his children, adviseing Giggs to f**k off to Pakistan. I cringe today to think what i used to sing particularly in the pub. In those days we were vastly more offensive about the rags than they were about us, back then most of their venom was reserved for the scousers and to a lesser extent Leeds. We will get dogs abuse on Sunday and pay it back in spades at the Etihad it was ever thus. Doesnt sound like a trip to the swamp is as dangerous now as back in the day, but in all honesty as i dont go can only go on hearsay.

We're not talking about years ago ( I was there by the way) we're talking about today. I had a ticket for the Stretford end when Glyn Pardoe broke his leg and the fuckers all sang we hope you've broke your leg when he was carried off on a stretcher. Times were different back then and thankfully most fanbases have moved on. The rags haven't as far as I'm concerned, they're scum and always will be. It's pointless yourself and any other fucker quoting me and trying to defend them, save the future arthritis in your fingers. Oh and before I'm lectured again I'm aware we have a fair few fuckwits in our fanbase, thankfully in my experience these are quite rare.

Bitter? They're the best chuckle I have all day. Every day.

Bitter would be declaring that football has gone, that the money has ruined it all, in around the early 90s as we headed towards division two as the rags snapped up the best British talent at any cost. Probably.
Bitter ? Mr Holts please ;-)

The club will have to start banning some of the press wankers soon. For their own safety more than anything. They'll end up running into some trouble if they're prepared to run garbage like the Herbert piece. But they know that.

Shearer on 5 live just now:-
"They have done things the right way here at Newcastle. They have been very shrewd in the transfer market, unlike Manchester City."

WTAF!

He probably talking about the first few years of the take over when there was no ffp we did spend fortunes and one year we had losses of 197m but the club had a plan! Also we won a trophy after 3 years of the take over the league 4 years after the take overs and 14/15 years later the lot!

Now I do hope Newcastle win a trophy but will it be after 3 years of there take over?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.