Media Discussion - 2023/24

Think the beeb have been as fair as they can be tbh. Lists Brazil, City and Real, while showing him in a Milan kit. It covers the lot really.

The link to the article just mentioned "ex-Brazil" and had him in their kit. Not a lot to complain about.

View attachment 111091

Sky News aren’t being as balanced as the Beeb

Hope he loses a shit load of votes. He has lost mine. It's the only thing they care about so hit them where it hurts. It would be nice if our club grew some balls for once and state their disappointment with the Mayor of Manchester not even responding to these remarks. All it would have taken was saying he understands the club state they have done nothing wrong and have irrefutable evidence to prove it. It's between the Premier League and the club so I will make no further comment.
Tosser!
Burnham is the archetypal career politician. He will say whatever he thinks will keep him at the top table. To me, he just sounds ignorant on most topics that he talks about.

Burnham is the archetypal career politician. He will say whatever he thinks will keep him at the top table. To me, he just sounds ignorant on most topics that he talks about.
Does anyone think that Burnham will stay as the Manchester Mayor for much longer ?
If Labour win the next election, as is probable,, would he return to Westminster and secure a top post ?

Does anyone think that Burnham will stay as the Manchester Mayor for much longer ?
If Labour win the next election, as is probable,, would he return to Westminster and secure a top post ?
I heard an interview where he said he could do more good as Mayor so really wasn't interested in a central government role.
As for his lack of defence of us - don't forget if he comes out with a defence of us he could jeopardise the vote of the 25% of Utd supporters that live in Manchester :-) Every vote counts!
He has also faced criticism of his close relationship with ADUG. so I understand him wanting to tread a narrow line.

He's not perfect, but the alternative .... christ

I heard an interview where he said he could do more good as Mayor so really wasn't interested in a central government role.
As for his lack of defence of us - don't forget if he comes out with a defence of us he could jeopardise the vote of the 25% of Utd supporters that live in Manchester :-) Every vote counts!
He has also faced criticism of his close relationship with ADUG. so I understand him wanting to tread a narrow line.

He's not perfect, but the alternative .... christ

I’ll repeat what I said the other day….

Don’t believe the words if the behaviour doesn’t match it.

You reckon that’s why he saw his arse with that journalist? Maybe the journo is on to something. Would be magnificent if he spilled the beans.
1000018272.jpg1000018269.jpg
It's exactly why he stormed out. He knew exactly where the question was heading. He could not chance that and the media savvy klippity faked his irritation by storming out. Maybe he is running scared or is just he was upset by getting beat by the worlds best team as portrayed by the Daily Fail. I made the last sentence up, the part about being the best team in the world, but not the Fails part;-)

Burnham has been pathetic in his defence of City. The least he should do is stress that we are denying all the allegations. He has virtually said nothing despite our owner creating thousands of jobs in his area. He was quick to defend Everton even after they admitted guilt.
He's only Manchester mayor on paper. He's a scouser at birth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.