Media Discussion - 2023/24

Regarding Burnham its entirely possible that the club have asked his team not to pass comment on our case.

That said he’s a fucking scouse **** so deserves being called out at any time.
And he's a scouse **** who's behind implementing the clean air driving zone in Manchester, does all that clean air just remain over the streets of Manchester? Or will some of it drift on the breeze towards the shithole that Liverpool is?

Don't know whether this comes under the heading of "media" or not but with my limited knowledge of civil law etc. How come videos like this are not considered libelous (or defamatory) nothing is proven as far as I know yet these videos remain online stating we have cheated 100%, no if's or but's.
I'm a wee bit puzzled how they can state someone is guilty before anything is proven.

Made by a left wing organisation who campaign against anything Arab (unless its those cuddly Palestinians) and Russia.

Sky News aren’t being as balanced as the Beeb

I don’t see much wrong with that tbh, given its British media reporting it, they would reference a team he played for here.

I’d have an issue if Spanish or Italian media were referencing him primarily as an ex City player rather than Madrid or Milan.

Regarding Burnham its entirely possible that the club have asked his team not to pass comment on our case.

That said he’s a fucking scouse **** so deserves being called out at any time.
The issue is we haven't been found guilty of anything yet and so he doesn't know, like the rest of us, what exactly is the PL reasoning for the charges. He could perhaps stress that in interviews I suppose, that he doesn't know anything, and everyone should be waiting for more details rather than wasting energy guessing.

With Everton, and now Forest, there's a valid discussion about the severity and implications of the penalty so fair for him, as a fan of that club, to comment.

The issue is we haven't been found guilty of anything yet and so he doesn't know, like the rest of us, what exactly is the PL reasoning for the charges. He could perhaps stress that in interviews I suppose, that he doesn't know anything, and everyone should be waiting for more details rather than wasting energy guessing.

With Everton, and now Forest, there's a valid discussion about the severity and implications of the penalty so fair for him, as a fan of that club, to comment.
I don’t even recall him even saying that City have denied the allegations and been cleared once by CAS. He has said very little about the transformation of Ancoats and the Etihad Campus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.