Media discussion - 2024/25

I’ve been watching Barrow V Derby on Sky Sports +

It’s a shit game and the stream isn’t particularly great either.

But there’s just a commentator on his own, with no co- comms. Every time the ball flies 10 yards over the bar, I’m bracing myself for Keown or Dixon to pipe up with, “He’ll be disappointed with that.”

But nothing. Just silence. Heaven.
Less is more.

Then you've got the old faithful "How can he (a winger) be offside there, he's looking right across the line"?

My favourite at the moment is:

Penalty scored: ‘Never in doubt’
Penalty missed: ‘Never looked confident’

I’m just praying for the day when as they’re preparing to take one, the main commentator says, “Ok captain hindsight, is this one never in doubt or not looking confident? “

Where’s that Danish striker they have who was supposed to be the next Haaland? There obsession with trying to emulate City is crippling them, long may it happen.
Don't think it's so bad that the media are now using our players as the benchmark ?
Think most rational pundits see that Rodri & Harland as the current best in (at least the Premier League) their respective positions ?
If they want to put pressure on the new MUFC wonder signing, then let them.
It does rankle though that the media seldom review the car crash signings that the Trafford Tramps have made in the last 12 years...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.