Media discussion - 2024/25

Fucking bbc, story about “what Oasis mean to football fans in Manchester” - guess which stadium the picture they show is taken in? And it isn’t the Etihad or Maine Road. They don’t pretend to hide it, and some snidey little media city rag **** will have spent all day finding the photo, and now sniggering about it like a sad little ragcuntprick
Etihad South - stand down..........

I know I shouldn't give the square root of two fucks but is it just me (being paranoid)... or is there a definite (and possibly deliberate) marked difference in the size of the teams' circular logos on the daily fail's website prem teams logo menu?

View attachment 129813
Good job we aint still got that big fuck-off rooster anymore, it'd taken up all the DM's webpage (and bandwidth).

Its all a bit quiet in the media again that City are bottom of the net spend table this summer, yet again, while United are top. And yet the rags have shown no signs of improving while we're looking as good as ever. What a well run club.

All I hear is that Liverpool have signed no players, whenever they recently signed a £35m sub goalkeeper

But but but, Pep could sign Bravo for £13m and when that didn't work go out and sign Ederson the following year.
And all for less than half the price of an Allison...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.