Media discussion - 2024/25

It was very much orchestrated by the Rag/Dipper/Arsenal loving media, ensuring that their clubs were always top billing, and ours was seen as the shit they scraped off their shoes.
Yep, and for anyone who “misses” that kind of content it’s still very easy to find. The Guardian football podcast, the Times football podcast being two that immediately spring to mind.

I'm not so sure he would have taken us anywhere, to be honest. His track record is no great shakes and defensively he simply didn't have a clue.
I was basing my opinion on what he'd done at Blackburn. We'd have been ecstatic with a 6th place finish and qualifying for Europe legitimately. Not through the fair play league. Admittedly he doesn't seem to have pulled up any trees in his subsequent managerial career.

I was basing my opinion on what he'd done at Blackburn. We'd have been ecstatic with a 6th place finish and qualifying for Europe legitimately. Not through the fair play league. Admittedly he doesn't seem to have pulled up any trees in his subsequent managerial career.
Another rag City have broken

Bernard Manning after Richard Madley was caught stealing from a supermarket, called those two:

"Pinch and Judy"

Went on to say they are on the morning show telling everyone what they can eat, Bernard:

You can eat what the fuck you want when you're not paying for it"
I know these days it is not PC to 'like' Bernard, but sod it, at times he was as funny as feck. Don't mind admitting he made me and OH lol.

Right that's me cancelled then. And I don't give a chuff....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.