Media discussion - 2024/25

Not quite media as such, but these cunts are at it again…
I’ve not brought a pizza from them since the 115 free pizzas for united fans and never will again.

2 of their last 5 tweets have been about City too. Think their PR department needs sacking as all they post about is football.

It's weird. They're fucking idiots.

just out of pur interest, why do the lefties keep on about the miners,...and yet never mention the complete devastation of the british fishing industry????
As a Fleetwood lad will never forgive the bastard scrobs ( Icelanders) for the destruction of our town, and that bastard Heath did f**k all to help us. Must be said our footy team have done pretty well this century.

I’ve not brought a pizza from them since the 115 free pizzas for united fans and never will again.

2 of their last 5 tweets have been about City too. Think their PR department needs sacking as all they post about is football.

I really don't get it, it's not going to make united, Liverpool, arsenal fans eat more of their pizza's but they aren't half pissing off a lot of potential customers.

I really don't get it, it's not going to make united, Liverpool, arsenal fans eat more of their pizza's but they aren't half pissing off a lot of potential customers.
Indeed,they are trying to be like paddy power,all it’s doing is turning certain sections away from using them and end up getting bogus orders as well all very silly..

Can only think the head of their PR department is some cockney red mardarse who has followed them lot all their life but doesn't go, never goes and was the only gobshite in the pub down south on a matchday.
Now operation win everything is a distant memory their only chance of retribution is this bizarre anti city campaign going on.
It is very odd a big food outlet has chosen this path of self destruction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.