Media discussion - 2024/25

Can you think Delaney, Harris and Liew are fair game but Sam Lee isn’t?

I think Sam Lee is fairly balanced.

If I saw Delaney, Harris or Liew on a train they’d get both barrels but it wouldn’t lead to violence.
The thing with Lee is he is snide about his attacks on City, his articles when we were battling UEFA were all about how guilty we were, no balance at all and then he didn't learn anything by the time we went to CAS.

The thing with Lee is he is snide about his attacks on City, his articles when we were battling UEFA were all about how guilty we were, no balance at all and then he didn't learn anything by the time we went to CAS.

He has never written 1 story about why we were rightfully cleared at CAS. If he stuck to only football that would be acceptable but he didn’t, leading up to it were the ‘what will happen to City if found guilty.’

As I’ve previously mentioned when pressed about his narrative blames City fans so I don’t believe him this time cos it’s consistent with his behaviour.

Sam Lee is a ****!

Truly bizarre that there are Sam Lee fanboys on here. Surely they can’t be real.
I don’t think they are, apart from his agitator mates.

Can’t believe they didn’t do due diligence and check back for the original post that mentioned the little altercation, isn’t that basics of journalism?

Personally, if the **** had said what he did, he’d be in his arse.

Prick.

Let’s hear your version then.

Funny how no none of the terminally online weirdos have found the time to comment about the incident since it happened on Sunday? Probably because they’re fucking embarrassed of getting shown up.
Whats the point, you have made your mind up and your comment calling people weirdos says something. Online weirdos, yet here you are online.

I was there, saw and heard it all but as with anything there is potentially three sides to a story, yours, the other and the truth.

Facts for me are no one threatened Lee, he was the first to call anyone and also the one asking for a fight or shall we say trying to goad someone to fight

Funny how he also found time on the day to apologise to those involved as if he knew he was wrong

But here he is now spinning a yarn on a podcast according to you.

The guy is a lying ****.

Sam is a sneaky twat. Most of the journalists stoke up hatred between fanbases to create revenue. Doing his job? His job is to report facts not bullshit nor lies to enrich his paymasters.

I don’t agree with fighting journalists on trains or anywhere else but if you are going to write hateful pieces day after day, don’t be surprised if someone takes offence.

His journalist buddies have a lot to answer for. I was involved in an altercation a few days ago which I genuinely believe is fuelled by journalists chasing money, clicks and notoriety.

The hate and misinformation is absorbed by ordinary people who have been taken in by journalistic integrity.

It’s time the media were called out for their abhorrent behaviour but no one will because it is financial and career suicide.

So yea fuck Lee and any other journo or twatter mouthpiece who deliberately deceive the public for personal gain.

Oh yea, I’m still in Sligo and we only have horse and cart here, no trains yet -:)

The fan who kicked off with Sam Lee is an embarrassment. Full disclosure I subscribe to the Let Me Talk podcast and I think it's the best city podcast out there. I think Lee is a good journalist - he comes across as measured and fair. He's an ex-Rag so that works against him, but I respect how he's honest about it and doesn't hide the fact. He also has massive contempt for United now so I enjoy that.

From what Lee said on the podcast this morning, the alleged bluemoon poster came up to him on the train and offered him out for a straightener but seems to have bottled it when Lee said ok well lets meet up at the station.

Kicking off with someone who actually does a good job and is pretty fair and balanced all things considered is really low. And to do it on a train is even worse, where there is no way to easily escape the confrontation. But then the shithouse appears to have backdowned anyway and not followed through with the threats?

Lee is a father of a young kid (whose a city fan!) he talks about it on the podcast often. Would this bluemoon poster have sent the young kid's dad home with a broken nose and a shiner, all for the sake of some pathetic perceived aggrievement over football?

Proper weird behaviour. It's the type of behaviour you'd expect from the recent riots, where dickheads were throwing bricks at the police for ... doing their jobs?

Looking forward to reading the weasel words of whoever the poster is ("I was gonna spark him out but he absolutely shit his pants so I took pity on him blah blah blah")
Sums it up for me tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.