Media discussion - 2024/25

I've complained about lots of posts on HYS referring to us as cheats. Always get the same answer. We don't consider the post broke house rules. They really are a biased organisation run by rags.

I haven't done it for a while, but when I've reported posts for that reason in the past they've always been removed. Out of interest did you flag them as defamatory? Or can you remember what violation of their CoC you had given?

The fan who kicked off with Sam Lee is an embarrassment. Full disclosure I subscribe to the Let Me Talk podcast and I think it's the best city podcast out there. I think Lee is a good journalist - he comes across as measured and fair. He's an ex-Rag so that works against him, but I respect how he's honest about it and doesn't hide the fact. He also has massive contempt for United now so I enjoy that.

From what Lee said on the podcast this morning, the alleged bluemoon poster came up to him on the train and offered him out for a straightener but seems to have bottled it when Lee said ok well lets meet up at the station.

Kicking off with someone who actually does a good job and is pretty fair and balanced all things considered is really low. And to do it on a train is even worse, where there is no way to easily escape the confrontation. But then the shithouse appears to have backdowned anyway and not followed through with the threats?

Lee is a father of a young kid (whose a city fan!) he talks about it on the podcast often. Would this bluemoon poster have sent the young kid's dad home with a broken nose and a shiner, all for the sake of some pathetic perceived aggrievement over football?

Proper weird behaviour. It's the type of behaviour you'd expect from the recent riots, where dickheads were throwing bricks at the police for ... doing their jobs?

Looking forward to reading the weasel words of whoever the poster is ("I was gonna spark him out but he absolutely shit his pants so I took pity on him blah blah blah")
I'm not a fan of Sam Lee as he always seems to paint us as guilty when he talks about the PL charges. However what I find most interesting about this non story on a train is how Lee knows the blue who asked him out was a bluemoon poster? The blue must have either said I'm so and so on bluemoon? which is a bit bizarre or Lee must have known him? Neither seems right?

Last edited:
I've complained about lots of posts on HYS referring to us as cheats. Always get the same answer. We don't consider the post broke house rules. They really are a biased organisation run by rags.

I always reminded them (when I had the strength) that City have never been found guilty of cheating. Not in 2014 by UEFA, not in 2020 by CAS or so far not in 2024 by the PL and so, by allowing comments to stay on their website that say City are cheats they are opening themselves up to actions for libel and defamation.

That generally did the trick. Sufficiently legal-sounding to put the wind up the people moderating.

Sam Lee is quick to point out that critics can’t grasp his point or that we are paranoid & thick. What he doesn’t do is point to a body of work which shows fair & balanced coverage around the charges.

When it’s been said on here or Twitter he reacts aggressively & never considers the points raised. The original post said they called him out & he responded aggressively. The behaviour is consistent, he’s a ****!

If he wants to prove us wrong write the article on all the usual lies around CAS & why it’s likely happening again.

He should absolutely confined to the depths of the cunts of the press world, along with so many of the others, after writing this about City fans not being particularly bothered by Mahrez's exit:

"Perhaps his race and faith play into that — maybe those Haaland clips are easier to relate to because he is a white European rather than a North African Muslim. Of course, that will not be a factor for many, but it cannot be overlooked as one reason why he has maybe not been given the love that a player with his contributions would ordinarily receive and deserve."

"Not be a factor for many". The ****. He deserved a good few slaps for that alone.

He can fuck off with his "inside" stories.

I always reminded them (when I had the strength) that City have never been found guilty of cheating. Not in 2014 by UEFA, not in 2020 by CAS or so far not in 2024 by the PL and so, by allowing comments to stay on their website that say City are cheats they are opening themselves up to actions for libel and defamation.

That generally did the trick. Sufficiently legal-sounding to put the wind up the people moderating.
I will do that in future and perhaps let them know ive screenshoted the post.

He should absolutely confined to the depths of the cunts of the press world, along with so many of the others, after writing this about City fans not being particularly bothered by Mahrez's exit:

"Perhaps his race and faith play into that — maybe those Haaland clips are easier to relate to because he is a white European rather than a North African Muslim. Of course, that will not be a factor for many, but it cannot be overlooked as one reason why he has maybe not been given the love that a player with his contributions would ordinarily receive and deserve."

"Not be a factor for many". The ****. He deserved a good few slaps for that alone.

He can fuck off with his "inside" stories.

Maybe it’s why fans have never taken to Mansour, it was so much easier with PJ Swales……

He’ll tell you your not intelligent enough to understand his point.

The fan who kicked off with Sam Lee is an embarrassment. Full disclosure I subscribe to the Let Me Talk podcast and I think it's the best city podcast out there. I think Lee is a good journalist - he comes across as measured and fair. He's an ex-Rag so that works against him, but I respect how he's honest about it and doesn't hide the fact. He also has massive contempt for United now so I enjoy that.

From what Lee said on the podcast this morning, the alleged bluemoon poster came up to him on the train and offered him out for a straightener but seems to have bottled it when Lee said ok well lets meet up at the station.

Kicking off with someone who actually does a good job and is pretty fair and balanced all things considered is really low. And to do it on a train is even worse, where there is no way to easily escape the confrontation. But then the shithouse appears to have backdowned anyway and not followed through with the threats?

Lee is a father of a young kid (whose a city fan!) he talks about it on the podcast often. Would this bluemoon poster have sent the young kid's dad home with a broken nose and a shiner, all for the sake of some pathetic perceived aggrievement over football?

Proper weird behaviour. It's the type of behaviour you'd expect from the recent riots, where dickheads were throwing bricks at the police for ... doing their jobs?

Looking forward to reading the weasel words of whoever the poster is ("I was gonna spark him out but he absolutely shit his pants so I took pity on him blah blah blah")
Hi Sam ..

Can you think Delaney, Harris and Liew are fair game but Sam Lee isn’t?

I think Sam Lee is fairly balanced.

If I saw Delaney, Harris or Liew on a train they’d get both barrels but it wouldn’t lead to violence.
That’s the point

No one but Lee threatened violence, it was all him in that regard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.