Media discussion - 2024/25

With our successes over the last 15 years we've attracted new fans as you'd expect, most of whom will be young. Unfortunately, society is going downhill fast to my eyes at least and those young kids are now late teenage and early twenties and don't seem to have a scooby on how to behave in civilised society. Presumably it's taught or inherited behaviour from parents who weren't much better themselves, the human race is truly fucked.

what about the well-known blue who challenged the media at wembley the other year after we won the fa cup final?

He's not a new fan and is older than me.

So its not the rhetoric you stated here blue.

So what are you advocating?

Possibly the press acting like a sensible part of society and not causing conflict for commercial or political gain. Talking broadly.

In this incident, I have no view because I don't know what happened. A poster on here has a view and Sam Lee has a view. I see no reason to believe Sam Lee, tbh.

what about the well-known blue who challenged the media at wembley the other year after we won the fa cup final?

He's not a new fan and is older than me.

So its not the rhetoric you stated here blue.
Kieran is a top blue

you mean Martin Samuel?
Nah, Martin is a West Ham fan. Who's actually been very balanced and called the cartel out for their part in the FFP mess in football. This one hates the UAE links, feeds into the narrative and people use the fact that he is/or used to be a City fan against the club and any fans who dare question their narratives against our ownership and I seem to recall he moaned about the CAS decision too, since he was siding with UEFA.

Like I alluded to, I may have conflated two different authors, since I couldn't find that CAS/UEFA charges article(seem to remember he took shots at Colin Savage, it was a while back now) on the Daily Mail(think it was there), Telegraph or Independent. I don't suppose it matters, the point was that if people are going around saying 'he's one of yours and he agrees with us' to artificially inflate the worth of their arguments(that's a good way to put it that will trigger a few if I say so myself), people will be quicker to pick up on and react more to things from them than they otherwise would have done.

I can’t believe we are openly arguing that if you disagree with someone who is doing their job, they deserve a slap.

Honestly society has taken a big nose dive since Covid. Every other fucker has a chip on their shoulder, and a huge sense of entitlement. Kicking off with a person on a train is also big ‘main character syndrome’ vibes. I’m sure he or she was telling all his mates ‘I’m gonna kick off with that journalist. Watch me!’ before heading over.

Still silence from the bluemoon poster who kicked off on the train, I wonder why.

Do we do the same with the same statements or lies from people like Simon Jordan? Or youtube media personalities like Goldbridge?

Its a crazy situation tbh, I mean look at Arsenal fans the other year. Went after Gary Neville, even went after their own AFTV with the Wenger out stuff.

Nah, Martin is a West Ham fan. Who's actually been very balanced and called the cartel out for their part in the FFP mess in football. This one hates the UAE links, feeds into the narrative and people use the fact that he is/or used to be a City fan against the club and any fans who dare question their narratives against our ownership and I seem to recall he moaned about the CAS decision too, since he was siding with UEFA.

Like I alluded to, I may have conflated two different authors, since I couldn't find that CAS/UEFA charges article(seem to remember he took shots at Colin Savage, it was a while back now) on the Daily Mail(think it was there), Telegraph or Independent. I don't suppose it matters, the point was that if people are going around saying 'he's one of yours and he agrees with us' to artificially inflate the worth of their arguments(that's a good way to put it that will trigger a few if I say so myself), people will be quicker to pick up on and react more to things from them than they otherwise would have done.

I seem to remember that article actually, was after Colins first appearance on talk sh**e right?

I hadnt really thought it through tbh, i wouldnt be against some of them getting a slap tbh as i think it may be the only language some of them understand but then if you express that opinion you are labelled as a knuckle dragging caveman.

Surely not. I will always defend you against the accusation you are a Keown.

I seem to remember that article actually, was after Colins first appearance on talk sh**e right?
Yeah, I believe so, but I believe a few journalists reacted to that because they simply didn't like anyone going against the narrative they'd already put out there. Stefan gets it too now I'm sure. I suppose it's because many of them put all their chips on red very early(before knowing much at all) and refuse to entertain the idea they may have been wrong all along.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.