Media discussion - 2024/25

Who are the journalists that folk feel actually support City?
I’m not talking pundits (i.e.ex-players & so on) I’m talking JOURNALISTS who’ve always earned a living working in that environment.
I’d be interested to know who City fans rate or respect in journalism.

So my take on this Sam Lee nonsense is that everybody has taken his word as gospel yet the one person on here who has said he was there, saw and heard it all is being castigated. A journo who has been known to 'bend the truth' on numerous occasions is being believed! If the person really does post on here maybe he / she can come on and tell their side of the story. Think a few on here might have to start their apologies.

Who are the journalists that folk feel actually support City?
I’m not talking pundits (i.e.ex-players & so on) I’m talking JOURNALISTS who’ve always earned a living working in that environment.
I’d be interested to know who City fans rate or respect in journalism.

If they had an ounce of professionalism it shouldn't make any difference.

I think in order I would rank journalists as:

City fans: none

Impartial journalists: Martin Samuel, err ..... that's it

Other arseholes writing for clicks and likes: Everyone else.

So my take on this Sam Lee nonsense is that everybody has taken his word as gospel yet the one person on here who has said he was there, saw and heard it all is being castigated. A journo who has been known to 'bend the truth' on numerous occasions is being believed! If the person really does post on here maybe he / she can come on and tell their side of the story. Think a few on here might have to start their apologies.
he was called out a couple of weeks ago for lying about ederson by edersons wife no less so if he is more than happy to lie about our players it is hardly a stretch to believe that he would be happy to lie about an incident which painted him in a bad light.

he was called out a couple of weeks ago for lying about ederson by edersons wife no less so if he is more than happy to lie about our players it is hardly a stretch to believe that he would be happy to lie about an incident which painted him in a bad light.
Maybe the press officer should offer Lee a one to one interview with Eddie in a dark room?

I'm not sure Sam Lee even has an account on here. If he did he would know the City fan m.o. on a train is not to offer a guy out, but to wait until he falls asleep and then slap him. The shitbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.