Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

You just try owning one without a marine park licence and see what happens.
Haha sorry, poorly worded on my part. Meant specifically the 'use' part. Anyway, you get my drift - assassination by gun not the same as accidental death by shark, and understandable why the latter might not inspire a tattoo in the same way that former might.

Any chance you can translate for us @Magicpole?

Glad to.

She is lamenting the over the top reaction to Sterlings gun tattoo. Citing, in her own inimitable way, the swathes of pop stars blowing cocaine up women’s arses, the fact that children who grow up to do crazy things have genetic defects and concluded that anybody who has a problem with his adornment is a wank stain.

Makes me proud to have such an articulate and engaging Scottish woman putting the world to rights.

The irony here is her talking about people with genetic problems.

Glad to be of interpretative assistance.

Redcafe and RAWK totally shocked by the shit Sterling is getting. Makes me annoyed to see City fans questioning Sterlings decisions. It doesnt matter ffs, it's a campaign against him, using press tricks such as get a victim to support the story, recount old (Bollocks) news stories about him to paint a vicious picture of him.

The guy just doesnt deserve this shit no matter what the tattoo is! But (like other footballers) he has a tattoo of a gun, the press have presented a very strong moral narrative and even some City fans are buying it would seem.

He should be allowed a tattoo and not fear the media, it isnt his fault ffs.

Glad to.

She is lamenting the over the top reaction to Sterlings gun tattoo. Citing, in her own inimitable way, the swathes of pop stars blowing cocaine up women’s arses, the fact that children who grow up to do crazy things have genetic defects and concluded that anybody who has a problem with his adornment is a wank stain.

Makes me proud to have such an articulate and engaging Scottish woman putting the world to rights.

And very eloquently expressed too.
The lady is a natural born orator.

Glad to.

Many thanks. Very professional.
Out of interest, what part of Scotland would you say that accent was from? I would guess the Glasgow area.

So what we are saying here is if a high profile player say had a LFC tattoo it might encourage the masses to kill a group of Italians. The world is screwed. End of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.