Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Many thanks. Very professional.
Out of interest, what part of Scotland would you say that accent was from? I would guess the Glasgow area.

Yes, this little sultress is speaking what we call Glasgow Ned.

I have noticed a few of her rants, always reposted by other Neds, but that’s the first one I’ve managed to watch the whole way through.

She’s thick as fuck and absolutely annoying. Unless you’re a ned, then she’s a ‘pure mental laugh’.

If she posts another one about it then you’re on your own. My mental well being couldn’t take it. :)

I have noticed a few of her rants, always reposted by other Neds, but that’s the first one I’ve managed to watch the whole way through.

She’s thick as fuck and absolutely annoying. Unless you’re a ned, then she’s a ‘pure mental laugh’.

If she posts another one about it then you’re on your own. My mental well being couldn’t take it. :)

She is a stand up comedian.

Non-educated delinquent

Redcafe and RAWK totally shocked by the shit Sterling is getting. Makes me annoyed to see City fans questioning Sterlings decisions. It doesnt matter ffs, it's a campaign against him, using press tricks such as get a victim to support the story, recount old (Bollocks) news stories about him to paint a vicious picture of him.

The guy just doesnt deserve this shit no matter what the tattoo is! But (like other footballers) he has a tattoo of a gun, the press have presented a very strong moral narrative and even some City fans are buying it would seem.

He should be allowed a tattoo and not fear the media, it isnt his fault ffs.

Correct. I read the comments on redcafe also.

Also many journalists have criticized the treatment of Sterling . It is not very often that so many come out openly against their colleagues at other media edtablishments. I think many of them see the article as demeaning to their own integrity.

Correct. I read the comments on redcafe also.

Also many journalists have criticized the treatment of Sterling . It is not very often that so many come out openly against their colleagues at other media edtablishments. I think many of them see the article as demeaning to their own integrity.
What integrity? Most journalists would sell their granny for a good story. Apologies for those on here who are journalists but its a fact. A profession that attracts scum like no other - except probably politics.
I have friends whose child was abducted and murdered many yeaes ago and whenever a child is aducted or murdered some scumbag always aproaches them for comments either directly or by phone. How they get hold of the constantly changing phone number is beyond me. Yet they do.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.