Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Has Reheem put pen to paper on a new contact? Last I heard he’d verbally agreed but didn’t read he’d signed?

iu

Custis said but why did he feel that he needed to leave the dippers when they were playing good football,trying to put a negative in,maybe because we actually win things

Got the team going yesterday in the 2nd half. Getting better each season.

Yes has elevated himself once again this year. I was on the fence about the contract issue hoping he would sign but not sure his request for parity (as reported at the time) was the right move. This year he is outperforming everyone so deserves everything he gets.

Custis said but why did he feel that he needed to leave the dippers when they were playing good football,trying to put a negative in,maybe because we actually win things
I suppose he means winning the premier league in 2014? Has nobody told him?

No mention on media during or after Arse v Spurs on why Son didn’t run up to ref to insist it wasn’t a penalty!!

Expect it will be on all the back pages about his lack of sporting spirit & morals????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.