Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Well said, Raheem:

Dt94F--W4AAQQ-1.jpg

0n a few occasions watching sunday supplement there has been discussion as to why Raheem always get negative press. the panel just there with blank expressions and say they cant understand why. Here is a big hint LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU TOSSERS. They are the one constantly peddling the negative press about him. Glad to say at bloody last the scouse guy on the panel today for the sunday supplement actually acknowledged that the press have contributed to this. No shit Sherlock. Maybe now they can start to turn the tide by being positive about Raheem in any future stories they want to publish. The same should also apply to the BBC, SSN, BT SPORT and all the ex players who are either pundits or commentator

this says it all

"To Be Young, Gifted & Black" by Nina Simone (includes interview) Recording session: Live at Morehouse College in Atlanta, June 1969
the message still has not got through and its fucking 2018 people ??? we really need to be educated and start again

Last edited:
0n a few occasions watching sunday supplement there has been discussion as to why Raheem always get negative press. the panel just there with blank expressions and say they cant understand why. Here is a big hint LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU TOSSERS. They are the one constantly peddling the negative press about him. Glad to say at bloody last the scouse guy on the panel today for the sunday supplement actually acknowledged that the press have contributed to this. No shit Sherlock. Maybe now they can start to turn the tide by being positive about Raheem in any future stories they want to publish. The same should also apply to the BBC, SSN, BT SPORT and all the ex players who are either pundits or commentator
Who would have thought it would take a 55 year old teenager to spell it out for them ;-)

The tit Morgan still thinks it doesnt happen to sterling, disgraceful man to the core.

Huge respect for sterling and amazing of his character that he keeps working hard and continues to improve in face of such vilified criticism.

I really hope the points he raised don't get swept under the carpet in a weeks time though chances are slim.

My life reached a new zenith today, I had a post removed from the all knowing BBC .

In reply to a guy called freespeechdenied who was suggesting it was fun back in the day with the wild atmosphere of the terraces or in other words it was good to shout abuse at the black players.

I replied with @473 Teddy, People used to throw bananas at them as well, what fun it was.

Cretin

Now I can't believe they removed it for cretin and so can only presume the moderator can not spot the blatant sarcasm.

I also can't find the thread to repost something now either.

My life reached a new zenith today, I had a post removed from the all knowing BBC .

In reply to a guy called freespeechdenied who was suggesting it was fun back in the day with the wild atmosphere of the terraces or in other words it was good to shout abuse at the black players.

I replied with @473 Teddy, People used to throw bananas at them as well, what fun it was.

Cretin

Now I can't believe they removed it for cretin and so can only presume the moderator can not spot the blatant sarcasm.

I also can't find the thread to repost something now either.
What's your username on there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.