Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The only reason that the media and non dipper fans hate Raz is because he left a second rate team albeit one with histree to join City who apparently have no history.
The dippers in the media made it such a treacherous move using emotional response rather than logic.
They regard it as a great move for ex Southampton players to join the Klanfielders and a sign of the players wanting to better themselves by joining a bigger club.
Yet because Raz had the desire to leave the dippers and win trophies he has been treated disgustingly by the media and other fans who by rights have no reason to slag him off.
At the end of the season hopefully Raz will have a couple of trophies to prove he made the right move unlike Milner who will win fuck all.
We all need to get behind Raz and show him that what we think of him is much more important than what a bunch of small minded fucktards think.
That's why I don't get those blues who call Raz shit(that's not just criticism that's downrate slating him), part of me thinks it's because of the image he has in the press and subconsciously they think it reflects on the club when they have it backwards... it wasn't just because he went to a better club for big money(and we are at 'present'... a word they hate) that he had a better chance of winning things with, it was BECAUSE it happened to be City... and that should get peoples backs up as they're redirecting their hate for our Club on a young player who chose to come here against all the resistance they showed, so we should all be rooting for him.

Not to count our chickens too early but there's a good chance his decision will be proved right by the end of this season. For me it's just how much gloating he will be able to do that remains to be seen(2 trophies 3? 4?). If we do the domestic treble or more I hope he drops a few home truths for all involved in his persecution, Liverpool, PL fans and the press in his end of season interviews.

Last edited:
Would be lovely that...

Raheem: I left Liverpool to play for Man CIty and win trophies.
Milner: I left City to play for Liverpool and win trophies.

Raheem: I won multiple trophies and cemented my place in the International side by forming part of a feared strikeforce, passing personal best and league records on the way for goals and assists.
Milner: I'm third choice left back to an inexperienced kid and Alvaro Moreno because I can't get a look in further up the field. I do like benches and sitting down though. I've already booked my summer holidays to Skegness and will be packing my 'We Once Beat Man City' trophy.

Sorry Jimmy, nothing really against you but needs putting in to perspective.

Would be lovely that...

Raheem: I left Liverpool to play for Man CIty and win trophies.
Milner: I left City to play for Liverpool and win trophies.

Raheem: I won multiple trophies and cemented my place in the International side by forming part of a feared strikeforce, passing personal best and league records on the way for goals and assists.
Milner: I'm third choice left back to an inexperienced kid and Alvaro Moreno because I can't get a look in further up the field. I do like benches and sitting down though. I've already booked my summer holidays to Skegness and will be packing my 'We Once Beat Man City' trophy.

Sorry Jimmy, nothing really against you but needs putting in to perspective.

I'm saving this quote to use next year with my Dipper friends :)

Whilst I agree with your point, you can't compare Kev's miss with Raz's.
No but you could possibly compare Kev's bloody awful miss against Chelsea last season to Sterling's at Burnley.
But neither should get stick from Blues as both contribute hugely to the team and are a major reason why we are top of the league.
I'll criticise a player for looking like they don't care, or for a succession of unforced errors, but never for rare fuck ups such as Sterling at Turf Moor.

No but you could possibly compare Kev's bloody awful miss against Chelsea last season to Sterling's at Burnley.
But neither should get stick from Blues as both contribute hugely to the team and are a major reason why we are top of the league.
I'll criticise a player for looking like they don't care, or for a succession of unforced errors, but never for rare fuck ups such as Sterling at Turf Moor.

Too right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.