Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I think that was probably Robbie Fowler who has a fucking massive portfolio in the housing market.And good luck to the lad as its now a full time business,as it was when he was playing.
Well good luck to him in that sense, but I live near an area in which Fowler owns nearly own the privately let houses, and it is a horribly neglected shithole and many of the houses are not fit for inhabitation. Hugely off topic, sorry. Carry on!

Is there anything left which is not an agenda against us??
Frank, we exchanged a few pm's over the festive period after I asked why all things agenda seem to have to be run by you for your approval. You stated then and have since stated that folk attempt to goad you by tagging you into the various debates surrounding agendas and you would rather they didn't. You were wrongfully (in my opinion) banned from the post Chelsea thread because folk were tagging you after some eyebrow raising decisions in the match, which led to your thread ban making it impossible to respond to my question about you approving any agendas. Hence the reason for the pm's. I even raised this wrongful thread ban with the site owner who agreed you had been harshly treated and, I think he removed the thread ban? Then here we are - nobody has tagged you or goaded you into commenting today, I just don't understand? Whilst I agree some folk are looking for anything and everything to prove an agenda against us, some folk see some agenda in some things and no agenda in other circumstances. Not everything is as black or white as you, and the folk on the other side of the debate like to make out. I'm not a fully paid up member of the agenda, far from it but I do see some things that make you think. I even pulled up the self titled "biggest non conspiracy theorist on the site", who doesn't believe in anything conspiratorial in off topic and very rarely misses the opportunity to ridicule folk whenever anything but the official line is explored but believes wholeheartedly that everyone is out to get MCFC or help the rags to dominate. Whilst it is your right to post what you like on any topic, I feel disappointed I fell for your lines about being goaded and wasted my time sticking up for you.

Do you genuinely think Sterling is treated no differently than any other player?
He's already used Rooney as a comparison. You know the guy who has held his club to ransom a few times, banged a granny prostitute whilst his wife was expecting a child, fucked off to vegas for a piss up instead of preparing for a major tournament, had a go at the England fans for booing the team live on national television......

Frank, we exchanged a few pm's over the festive period after I asked why all things agenda seem to have to be run by you for your approval. You stated then and have since stated that folk attempt to goad you by tagging you into the various debates surrounding agendas and you would rather they didn't. You were wrongfully (in my opinion) banned from the post Chelsea thread because folk were tagging you after some eyebrow raising decisions in the match, which led to your thread ban making it impossible to respond to my question about you approving any agendas. Hence the reason for the pm's. I even raised this wrongful thread ban with the site owner who agreed you had been harshly treated and, I think he removed the thread ban? Then here we are - nobody has tagged you or goaded you into commenting today, I just don't understand? Whilst I agree some folk are looking for anything and everything to prove an agenda against us, some folk see some agenda in some things and no agenda in other circumstances. Not everything is as black or white as you, and the folk on the other side of the debate like to make out. I'm not a fully paid up member of the agenda, far from it but I do see some things that make you think. I even pulled up the self titled "biggest non conspiracy theorist on the site", who doesn't believe in anything conspiratorial in off topic and very rarely misses the opportunity to ridicule folk whenever anything but the official line is explored but believes wholeheartedly that everyone is out to get MCFC or help the rags to dominate. Whilst it is your right to post what you like on any topic, I feel disappointed I fell for your lines about being goaded and wasted my time sticking up for you.
1. I dont ridicule, that is not fair and would be unpleasant, something which I am not
2. You didnt pull me up, I ignored you.
3. I am not 'self titled' I just have my own opinions
4. I dont think wholeheartedly that there is a conspiracy against City, but I unequivocally believe that there is an agenda to help United
5. The point that you made about hypocrisy was ignored because it proves my point and made no sense. What you essentially said was I dont believe in conspiracies but think there is one against City, therefore I am a hypocrite. That makes zero sense. By that logic, people are only allowed to believe in ALL conspiracies, and none at all. That is my whole point with them, people believe in them ALL. I find it silly. So ignored you, but as you have seen to fit to label me and are clearly proud enough of yourself to mention it again, I will respond. It seems you have appointed yourself arbiter of such things keeping tabs on peoples posts and views. Bless.

1. I dont ridicule, that is not fair and would be unpleasant, something which I am not
2. You didnt pull me up, I ignored you.
3. I am not 'self titled' I just have my own opinions
4. I dont think wholeheartedly that there is a conspiracy against City, but I unequivocally believe that there is an agenda to help United
5. The point that you made about hypocrisy was ignored because it proves my point and made no sense. What you essentially said was I dont believe in conspiracies but think there is one against City, therefore I am a hypocrite. That makes zero sense. By that logic, people are only allowed to believe in ALL conspiracies, and none at all. That is my whole point with them, people believe in them ALL. I find it silly. So ignored you, but as you have seen to fit to label me and are clearly proud enough of yourself to mention it again, I will respond. It seems you have appointed yourself arbiter of such things keeping tabs on peoples posts and views. Bless.
Cheers for clearing that up Uncle Ali.

He got slagged of the other week for shopping in poundland i dont think he to arsrd what some jealous reporter says about him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.