Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are getting on rather fine with Amazon it's no coincidence that sugar has started to bad mouth us .

Their decision to bid for PL games may cause problems with the current Sky / BT arrangement as well. Perhaps they should all start to try to get in City´s good books rather than match their content towards a historically biased customer base that is likely to change quickly if City continue their improvements.

On Talk S this morning the Coral betting rep dismissed Alan B´s suggestion that the return of Ibrom would allow United to compete with City for the title he did however say they would have better odds to be perhaps included in the top 4.

The rest what I hear is geared around the PL title without the favourite. Again this will alter with Amazon and City bringing change to media as well as the PL title race.

Extreme bitterness with racist undertones. Sugar is an absolute Cock-Womble.

This is a very serious point you raise and something our Club could potentially take further. I've re-watched his rant this morning after reading your comments and there is quite clearly racist undertones. Not only that, but he is spouting false information. 'If they want a player they just go to the oil well'. Well, we have been self sufficient now for 3 years you stupid prick so that statement is a complete fabrication of the truth. I'm half tempted to pass this over to the Club. Sugar is a business leader with potentially fingers in the same Pies as our owners. Would they treat slander of this nature differently to that of your two bob Journo?

This is a very serious point you raise and something our Club could potentially take further. I've re-watched his rant this morning after reading your comments and there is quite clearly racist undertones. Not only that, but he is spouting false information. 'If they want a player they just go to the oil well'. Well, we have been self sufficient now for 3 years you stupid prick so that statement is a complete fabrication of the truth. I'm half tempted to pass this over to the Club. Sugar is a business leader with potentially fingers in the same Pies as our owners. Would they treat slander of this nature differently to that of your two bob Journo?

AS could plead ignorance of our self sufficiency but that would imply his reputation as a businessman would be dented.

If he did know of our self sufficiency but deliberately took the opportunity to lie for whatever reason then unless he has the protection of being called a journo (which apparently allows lies etc.) then he could be vulnerable.

Caught the programme by accident as I normally don't bother with it, and thought that Sugar's comments were ignorant, disgraceful and highly offensive towards our owners and the club, in a cheap attempt to belittle them with a seriously racist thread.

Had a City representative of Sugar's status referred to Spurs and their Jewish connections , there would rightly be a public outcry .

The BBC however appear to have no issue with his comments,which says so much about their " impartiality and integrity " - a disgrace of an organisation paid for by the taxpayer .

It appears it's still OK to be racist, as long as the victim is Arab or a Muslim, or both.

Not sure if it was a racist inspired attack or not.
He was however incorrect claiming that oil money is used to buy players which shows his ignorance in business matters.

It is because of people like Sugar that Spurs have underachieved for more than 50 years. Just like the current owners who are only interested in fleecing their own fans and filling their own pockets. Spurs have been one of England's richest clubs throughout their history. Their current owners are much wealthier than the Glazers for example. It is a myth that it is a well-run club (just like Everton under Kenwright) The comments made about City are undoubtedly part of a racist narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.