Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford has confirmed that they have been taught to dive. We’ve also seen Pogba telling Shaw that he should’ve dived. And we’ve all seen it with the Mark 1 eyeball the numerous attempts at cheating from the majority of their players, but where’s the condemnation from our national media, the story that calls out their cheating ways?

Didn't manage on BBC local news this morning to get the facts right on Everton playing at home, every 30 mins Everton lost at Fulham.

The standard of producing, editing, presenting etc is at a level of Wayne's World.
I often remark to Mrs Ewing that yer'd be lucky to find a sub-editor anywhere in gainful employment. I often cringe at some of the 'typographical' errors coming at me from City's webpages.

Didn't manage on BBC local news this morning to get the facts right on Everton playing at home, every 30 mins Everton lost at Fulham.

The standard of producing, editing, presenting etc is at a level of Wayne's World.
condescending.gif

Not sure I want him to leave. The outrage and boiled piss will be a thing of beauty but Bingo has run them into the ground and shows no sign of changing tactics. It might be better if he stays at an unhappy club until the end of the season.
Needs time to turn a small slump into a proper decline like he did with Dortmund. Absolutely destroyed or alienated the spine of the team and they're still rebuilding. Tells me a lot that not one of his ex players signed for him at the dippers. They're all either fucked or have lost all respect for him or both imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.