Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
condescending.gif
Thinking about it Louise Minchin has gone downhill fast.

Somehow, and baffling to me, but several rags and a couple of dippers I (sadly) know claim Sterling is a diver. Like the Emptyhad bolleux, its one of those things that they seem to think if they say it often enough it becomes fact.
This gets on my tits as well. Sterling, and City in general, has more nailed on penalties turned down than given. It's been like that for several seasons while the diving rag and dipper cheats are given dodgy penalties and the media stay silent.

The classic was the rags at Villa last season when Penandes threw himself at Mings. Even in real time it was clear the goofy twat had fouled Mings but the ref gave it and even more ridiculously VAR confirmed it. The commentator said something on the lines of it wasn't enough of a clear and obvious error to overturn it. WTF?

I am not going to read it, and may be wrong, but I sincerely hope that the "how football became broken beyond repair" special report(in this country anyway) refers to sky and co buying the league, renaming it, and choosing a handful of "favourite clubs" to dominate. While along with uefa, supporting them to that end, to line their own pockets and take money out.

I suspect though, that it will be how a club with a rich history, that has experienced the true ups and downs of football since the 1880s took on the above.

With shrewd owners making sound investments this club flew in the face of the "closed shop" policy of footballs self proclaimed elite with its self preserving financial "rules", and became the record breaking, free flowing,free scoring, domestic treble winning club we see today.

The only thing thats "broken" is the grip of those chosen clubs on football, and the dreams of the sad trolls like delaney and the rest of the medias history club arselickers.
Well worth repeating. Bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.