Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me. I used to buy Private Eye at my local shop. The woman there used to slip it inside my newspaper!
Off topic slightly but the other day l watched something about 30 years of HIGNFY on BBCi player. It was interesting to see how Ian Hislop ticked over the years.

MHahaha Big Father L, heading off to Maine Road every other Saturday on his bike
He married my sister and prayed that the marriage would be blessed with lots of City fans which didn't quite work.
His support of City was mentioned a lot in a documentary about one of the Nevilles getting married. I think it was that wedding where the Beckhams deliberately stole the limelight from the bride with the ostentatious outfits they wore.

Last edited:
I’ve had to call the chief sports writer at The Times out on Twitter just now. See screenshots below...

Yep players should curb there team celebrations, but the media should watch how what to go hard on! There jobs rely on football being played if there wasn’t any football 90% of the media be twiggerling there fingers at home and may lose there jobs also it keeps the listening figures up in these radio stations! They seem oblivious that Every corner every set piece there is around 18/20 players all close together and if any player has it you could get it as much from that that hugging it’s that contractable.

I know let’s cancel football all together hey media.

A lot of the #TopReds flapping their gums today seem to have never heard of Louis Edwards and World in Action...
Interesting interview here from last summer with the acclaimed film director Paul Greengrass, who was behind the Granada TV investigation.
Turns out Edwards was not only bribing the families of young players and supplying rotten meat to the poorest children in Manchester and Cheshire, he was also cynically ripping off the families of Munich disaster victims
In a way it is so novel as no way on earth would the BBC or ITV do something similar in today's climes.

Yep players should curb there team celebrations, but the media should watch how what to go hard on! There jobs rely on football being played if there wasn’t any football 90% of the media be twiggerling there fingers at home and may lose there jobs also it keeps the listening figures up in these radio stations! They seem oblivious that Every corner every set piece there is around 18/20 players all close together and if any player has it you could get it as much from that that hugging it’s that contractable.

Is the correct answer.

Journalists would lose their jobs you say if football stops..... mmmm tough choice that

It’s a good job MOTD didn’t show Jose and Scotty boy before the game with their arms around each other hugging or the Fulham or Spurs players hugging.

Was Radio 5 Live sport headline at 7.30...
A) City go third with a game in hand after a win against Brighton
B) City players ignored calls to stop group celebrations after scoring
To give you a clue a further reference was aimed at Pep not providing comments about Covid in his press conferences over the last few weeks! I hope someone reminds them he lost his mum last year... wankers!

Was Radio 5 Live sport headline at 7.30...
A) City go third with a game in hand after a win against Brighton
B) City players ignored calls to stop group celebrations after scoring
To give you a clue a further reference was aimed at Pep not providing comments about Covid in his press conferences over the last few weeks! I hope someone reminds them he lost his mum last year... wankers!
Rachel burden described pep as “tone deaf on covid”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.