Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they wouldn't. It's some thicko pretending to be clever because they write in a broadsheet. They pander as much to ragdippers as much as the red tops.
It’s not a broadsheet. It’s a “Berliner” but you’re right about who they pander to.

Now you've taught me, l will suck some eggs.;)
Can l throw in Arsenal and being 4-0 down after less than 20 minutes? That sticks in my mind not just for their dominating us but also for the cheerful gallows humour, throughout most of the march.
Another one to mention Gullit for Chelsea one match when he made the side of the pitch next to the Main Stand his own personal fiefdom.
I remember that Chelsea game - he ruined the career of Rae Ingram that day.
I have only looked forward to seeing an opposing player turn out against us twice in 45 years- first was Gullit - second was Messi.

Was at that game. Didnt we sing who the fuck are you to Henry as he was about to be subbed on?

Listening to GMR on the way back home and they had one maybe two Arsenal fans ring up praising the City fans for their humour
Also a few renditions of "just like watching brazil"

Now you've taught me, l will suck some eggs.;)
Can l throw in Arsenal and being 4-0 down after less than 20 minutes? That sticks in my mind not just for their dominating us but also for the cheerful gallows humour, throughout most of the march.
Another one to mention Gullit for Chelsea one match when he made the side of the pitch next to the Main Stand his own personal fiefdom.
I remember watching Arsenal beat us 3-1 at the Etihad when Sommeil scored our goal. At one point in the game, Henry came over to take a corner and got a standing ovation from all the Blues. Really stuck with me as was right in front of me and have never seen a player look more bewildered in my life. He looked around the crowd in disbelief before sheepishly applauding back. Wonder if he remembers that

Sorry to Report this guys but .... The Trafford Trillionaires beat us with BrunoRalph LittleHandes 47th stonewall penalty of the season. Lucy Meacock sneezed near him and he went down like Judy after three sherries
greaves_1863241b.jpg

I remember this game. We started singing 'can we play you every week' IIRC. Later on that same season, I think, Pompey got a right thumping off Arsenal too. Their fans reacted in the same way. Press at the time were all over it and praised them for their sporting behaviour. It really pissed me off because we hadn't got a mention when we had reacted in the same manner. Perhaps we were being ignored even then.
There were plenty of Arsenal fans on social media and comments boards, praising City fans that day, especially as a large section of the main stand waited to applaud Arsenal off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.