Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC difference in reporting.

Rag player arrested. Local reporter given job on national news. Positioned in media city a few thousand yards from the swamp.

City player nicked. Dan Roan stroking his cock outside the Etihad
Dan Roan was outside OT reporting on (i think) the 6 oclock national news. Appropriately, his lighting didn't work for the first 20 seconds or so, so he was in the dark.

Harris has just blocked me on twitter too, for daring to suggest that "where's the proof" might not actually be his journalistic mantra as he suggests.

Geezer's an utter balloon. Can't bear to see thoughts that differ to his own and we all know the best way to deal with opposing points of view is to completely censor them. /journalism.

This is the problem with goons like him he can dictate and set the narrative, like he has been doing for the last 10 years.

If that survey is supposed to be just for city fans but open for everyone we know the outcome!

Headline will be Man City fans don’t want Sheikh Mansour!

BBC difference in reporting.

Rag player arrested. Local reporter given job on national news. Positioned in media city a few thousand yards from the swamp.

City player nicked. Dan Roan stroking his cock outside the Etihad
Dan Roan was on the BBC news outside Old Trafford last night

His evidence WASN'T dismissed. He gave evidence, but just wasn't accepted as an expert witness by the court. The subject matter of his testimony was summarised in the Judgment as follows:

I'll let @LongsightM13 speak for himself, but I just thought it mildly amusing that, despite Harris's inflated view of himself, the court didn't treat his evidence as that of an expert and I don't see anything he says in that light, either. I assumed it was these comments that provoked his little hissy-fit on Twitter this morning.

You're right that members of what we laughingly term the 'WhatsApp group' clearly monitor this forum. And, gaslighting cunts that they are, they do love to poke the hornet's nest and then portray themselves as victims of rabid, nasty, radicalised City fans.
Yes it was his and the plaintiffs’ lawyers’ attempts to present Harris as an ‘expert’ witness, which has a different legal standing - eg allows them to give opinion based in professional expertise, rather than simply facts - that were rejected by the judges.
This came after what was described as ‘lively debate’ over his standing

D133D483-C167-404A-BF67-890972509A7B.jpeg

To be honest, I had no idea about any of that until it was mentioned on here. Does he(Nick) normally get involved in stuff like that though? I think that is a fair question in itself.

Thanks for the clarification on what the judge said btw.

Harris definitely has plenty of previous for getting into spats with City fans and, in doing so, conducting himself in a manner that does himself little or no credit. I remember some years ago, when @Gary James took issue with what was ultimately a point of opinion and simply argued a contrary position with impeccable politeness, Harris exploded in a fit of utterly obnoxious rage in which he tried to play the big man, threatening legal action.

IIRC, @SWP's back also reported being on the end of similar threats until he retorted along the lines that he had the financial means to buy and sell Harris many times over so would look forward to the meeting in court. And I think @Prestwich_Blue might have a few stories about dear old Nick, as well.

I've tagged these guys here so that they can ask me to amend or delete the post if I've misrepresented the position. However, if you were to go back quite a time on Twitter, you'd certainly find others, as Nick's default social media persona in interacting with Blues was vituperative and offensive. He seems now to have started blocking City fans, though, content simply to bad-mouth us to those of his remaining followers who are happy to lap up what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.