Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange that he's bragging about carrying out "pro bono" work. That is normally associated with carrying out legal work for clients that can't afford to pay. As far as I can tell, he's done some research that most of us could have cobbled together in an evening - checking the wages structures from publicly available material from the EPL, and applying it against a number of players based on their perceived ability. Probably two hours max.

Then he has come on here to gauge the reception of his survey, and taken offence that we're so contemptible of him. How many other PL clubs forums had he visited to check fan reaction? Probably zero.
If it is a civil case the "wwinner" would get costs to cover expenses

Blocked Harris so only come to know about it by people I follow on Twitter bringing it up!

I never now interact with cretins there is zero point!

They will not budge on what they are doing it pays to much.
Me neither there's no point as someone posted a few days ago, it's like playing chess with a pigeon and when you've won they just carry on producing shit everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.