Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris definitely has plenty of previous for getting into spats with City fans and, in doing so, conducting himself in a manner that does himself little or no credit. I remember some years ago, when @Gary James took issue with what was ultimately a point of opinion and simply argued a contrary position with impeccable politeness, Harris exploded in a fit of utterly obnoxious rage in which he tried to play the big man, threatening legal action.

IIRC, @SWP's back also reported being on the end of similar threats until he retorted along the lines that he had the financial means to buy and sell Harris many times over so would look forward to the meeting in court. And I think @Prestwich_Blue might have a few stories about dear old Nick, as well.

I've tagged these guys here so that they can ask me to amend or delete the post if I've misrepresented the position. However, if you were to go back quite a time on Twitter, you'd certainly find others, as Nick's default social media persona in interacting with Blues was vituperative and offensive. He seems now to have started blocking City fans, though, content simply to bad-mouth us to those of his remaining followers who are happy to lap up what he says.
That's actually a very charitable description of NH's antics Peter.

The hate and bile his followers have for City is terrible. Any survey from him and his City hating nuts is something you'd expect from the far right....

Another note, his most vocal lunes are Liverpool fans, who have the belief that City's owners are evil....this coming from a club with sickening sponsors and a fan base that has never accepted any blame into any tragedy in the course of its history.

He's laughable.

This is the problem with goons like him he can dictate and set the narrative, like he has been doing for the last 10 years.

If that survey is supposed to be just for city fans but open for everyone we know the outcome!

Headline will be Man City fans don’t want Sheikh Mansour!
He'll say what he wants to say anyways.

He has a unstable mental directive and this survey is there to feed and stroke that.

I think his true hope is for City to say something and then he'll play the victim and sue City. Thankfully City have his number and won't play that game until he takes its to far then they'll fuck him over.

Or they'll leave him, fucking himself over, because it's better to know your enemies and NH has now created a nonsensical vacuum around any one else reporting negatively about City.

He'll say what he wants to say anyways.

He has a unstable mental directive and this survey is there to feed and stroke that.

I think his true hope is for City to say something and then he'll play the victim and sue City. Thankfully City have his number and won't play that game until he takes its to far then they'll fuck him over.

Or they'll leave him, fucking himself over, because it's better to know your enemies and NH has now created a nonsensical vacuum around any one else reporting negatively about City.
I doubt City even give him the satisfaction of considering him an enemy, or any of them for that matter. They are all so irrelevant in the grand scheme to our club it's laughable how much we consume their energies.

To be honest, I had no idea about any of that until it was mentioned on here. Does he(Nick) normally get involved in stuff like that though? I think that is a fair question in itself.

Thanks for the clarification on what the judge said btw.
It's strange that he's bragging about carrying out "pro bono" work. That is normally associated with carrying out legal work for clients that can't afford to pay. As far as I can tell, he's done some research that most of us could have cobbled together in an evening - checking the wages structures from publicly available material from the EPL, and applying it against a number of players based on their perceived ability. Probably two hours max.

Then he has come on here to gauge the reception of his survey, and taken offence that we're so contemptible of him. How many other PL clubs forums had he visited to check fan reaction? Probably zero.

He let it slip a couple years ago by telling a colleague that he was going thru Twitter systematically blocking any City fans.
Yep, he blocked me a long time back and although I can't remember what I posted exactly, it certainly wasn't abusive in any way. I think he's a very insecure person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.