Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris definitely has plenty of previous for getting into spats with City fans and, in doing so, conducting himself in a manner that does himself little or no credit. I remember some years ago, when @Gary James took issue with what was ultimately a point of opinion and simply argued a contrary position with impeccable politeness, Harris exploded in a fit of utterly obnoxious rage in which he tried to play the big man, threatening legal action.

IIRC, @SWP's back also reported being on the end of similar threats until he retorted along the lines that he had the financial means to buy and sell Harris many times over so would look forward to the meeting in court. And I think @Prestwich_Blue might have a few stories about dear old Nick, as well.

I've tagged these guys here so that they can ask me to amend or delete the post if I've misrepresented the position. However, if you were to go back quite a time on Twitter, you'd certainly find others, as Nick's default social media persona in interacting with Blues was vituperative and offensive. He seems now to have started blocking City fans, though, content simply to bad-mouth us to those of his remaining followers who are happy to lap up what he says.
Nick Harris once complained to the club that I was nasty to him on Twitter and was also an admin of this site therefore a representative of the whole City fan base. The obvious implication being that I should be removed from this technical role on a totally unofficial site by the club somehow.

I saw a Villa fan giving it large on twitter how City aren’t a big club. Some City fan mentioned we’ve had higher average attendances than them going back decades, apart from a few seasons here and there. The deluded twat was presented with evidence and still couldn’t accept that City are a bigger club than Villa. It’s amazing what the media can do to a club’s reputation, a lot of people genuinely think we’ve got shit support despite averaging 40k and over for nearly 20 years. It’s not just the criticism of our fan base, we’re apparently cheats, money launderers, boring football, we’ve destroyed English football. Fuck me, the list is endless. I get annoyed when reading idiots talking shit about City, but I snap out of it quickly and realise we’re the team at the top, playing with wonderful football created by a genius manager. Bloody love oil money.
Agree with every word , the problem is the green eyed monster , other teams cannot accept or superiority because over a decade ago we required a large investment to compete at the very top level , even though now we are a self sustaining club/business.
If any of the idiots from mid table teams like Villa were offered a benefactor like Sheik Mansour they would snatch your hand off , the hypocricy is tantamount

Nick Harris once complained to the club that I was nasty to him on Twitter and was also an admin of this site therefore a representative of the whole City fan base. The obvious implication being that I should be removed from this technical role on a totally unofficial site by the club somehow.
Well you did ban me once.

Yep, he blocked me a long time back and although I can't remember what I posted exactly, it certainly wasn't abusive in any way. I think he's a very insecure person.
I don't think it's insecurity as much as it's someone with a counter argument, that can show his written bile for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.