Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pointless writing reams bemoaning the fact that fucktards on Twitter and the rest of the cesspool that is social media (BM Forum Excepted), keep spreading lies and disinformation about our club and owners..
I honestly could not give a flying fuck what they say or write, I don’t read it or listen to it anyway …. It will never stop, even if we ever reached our previous bleak depths again they would still be there taking the piss and talking more unresearched shite….
Im enjoying their pain, their tantrums and their salty tears..
I get shit every time I go in the local from the plastic rags, Arse, Chavs, Dippers and Spuds, how we bought all our trophies blah blah blah ..
I just smile and say, you get what you pay for, or not in your cases :-)

Last edited:
What does he expect for being on social media?
Black players can't walk out on the pitch without being racially abused . Does he think he can post something on there and expect to be congratulated from all corners of the earth. I'm not saying its right but this is the society we live in I'm afraid

The hate and bile his followers have for City is terrible. Any survey from him and his City hating nuts is something you'd expect from the far right....

Another note, his most vocal lunes are Liverpool fans, who have the belief that City's owners are evil....this coming from a club with sickening sponsors and a fan base that has never accepted any blame into any tragedy in the course of its history.

He's laughable.
What do you expect from the direct descendants of slave traders? Supporters of the south in the American civil war.?
Despicable people.

I was blocked by Harris this morning for pointing our that it's ridiculous to do a fan survey that he says is for Manchester City fans when it's an open document.

He knows he'll get swathes of Liverpool/United etc replying to it so he can fuel more nonsensical shite.

That seemed the main flaw to the survey, ignoring the leading question.

I couldn't see much evidence on his twitter of the load of abuse he claims to have got. I guess it may have vanished by blocking, or lots of DMing from whoever it was.

BBC difference in reporting.

Rag player arrested. Local reporter given job on national news. Positioned in media city a few thousand yards from the swamp.

City player nicked. Dan Roan stroking his cock outside the Etihad

Roan was standing outside Old Trafford for the re-arrest last night. Same kind of distance.
(edit - I see I'm a bit behind....)

That seemed the main flaw to the survey, ignoring the leading question.

I couldn't see much evidence on his twitter of the load of abuse he claims to have got. I guess it may have vanished by blocking, or lots of DMing from whoever it was.

I don't see much evidence of people caring about his predicament either. 170 likes? I get that if I post a video of me sneezing.

Interesting piece in today’s Private Eye about the Athletic being bought by the New York Times. They suspect the new owners won’t be that interested in football and quite a few British football journalists might soon e trying to worm their way back into the UK media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.