Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Harris once complained to the club that I was nasty to him on Twitter and was also an admin of this site therefore a representative of the whole City fan base. The obvious implication being that I should be removed from this technical role on a totally unofficial site by the club somehow.
Hahaha really? That’s insane but wholly typical

Has anyone else notice Tariq is getting very upset about the Saudi’s and Greg Norman entering golf?

I feel like I normally know where these people are coming from, but I have to say Incannot wrap my head around why he’s upset weird because he is dead set against someone competing with the Dubai Ports World Tour (that’s what the European tour is called) and the current main competition, the race to Dubai.

His evidence WASN'T dismissed. He gave evidence, but just wasn't accepted as an expert witness by the court. The subject matter of his testimony was summarised in the Judgment as follows:

I'll let @LongsightM13 speak for himself, but I just thought it mildly amusing that, despite Harris's inflated view of himself, the court didn't treat his evidence as that of an expert and I don't see anything he says in that light, either. I assumed it was these comments that provoked his little hissy-fit on Twitter this morning.

You're right that members of what we laughingly term the 'WhatsApp group' clearly monitor this forum. And, gaslighting cunts that they are, they do love to poke the hornet's nest and then portray themselves as victims of rabid, nasty, radicalised City fans.

I’m playing catch up here, but who called Harris as an expert? And was his expert testimony simply that footballer’s wages aren’t publicly known?

I don’t see anything in that quote you posted that suggests it wasn’t accepted as expert testimony, but I do wonder what exactly he contributed there?

His evidence WASN'T dismissed. He gave evidence, but just wasn't accepted as an expert witness by the court. The subject matter of his testimony was summarised in the Judgment as follows:

I'll let @LongsightM13 speak for himself, but I just thought it mildly amusing that, despite Harris's inflated view of himself, the court didn't treat his evidence as that of an expert and I don't see anything he says in that light, either. I assumed it was these comments that provoked his little hissy-fit on Twitter this morning.

You're right that members of what we laughingly term the 'WhatsApp group' clearly monitor this forum. And, gaslighting cunts that they are, they do love to poke the hornet's nest and then portray themselves as victims of rabid, nasty, radicalised City fans.

Hang on! Aren't shills supposed to get paid?

When am I getting my hefty wedge of dirty oil money?

Last edited:
So now we are sitting in a commanding position to win the Premier League again. The Press are peddling that City are to blame for making the league uncompetitive. City can spend what they like, City have a bottomless pit of money, it’s unfair and we want our ball back.

A quick internet search reveals that apart from Brentford, Burnley(?), Leeds(?), Norwich and Watford, every other club in the Premier League has Billionaire owners.

Our owner had the initial good fortune of being able to invest in the club before the Cartel pestered UEFA to introduce FFP. From what I can gather on Bluemoon, Sheikh Mansour has invested £1.5bn of his own money, the vast majority of which was during the initial phase of our meteoric rise. Now we are able to generate more money through sponsorship, TV and prize money than any other club in the league including the scum and it is too late to stop us.

There are 15 other clubs currently in the Premier League who through proper vision and management could do the same as City with the same kind of investment, unfortunately for them FFP prevents them from doing so.

It’s not City that’s made the league uncompetitive, (although it’s not), it’s the cartel and their continued zealous protection of FFP in its current guise, and their sycophantic press puppets.

I am really missing watching us play at the minute. Our football is incredible to watch and I hope Pep signs a long extension to really boil the piss.

Last edited:
So now we are sitting in a commanding position to win the Premier League again. The Press are peddling that City are to blame for making the league uncompetitive. City can spend what they like, City have a bottomless pit of money, it’s unfair and we want our ball back.

A quick internet search reveals that apart from Brentford, Burnley(?), Leeds(?), Norwich and Watford, every other club in the Premier League has Billionaire owners.

Our owner had the initial good fortune of being able to invest in the club before the Cartel pestered UEFA to introduce FFP. From what I can gather on Bluemoon, Sheikh Mansour has invested £1.5bn of his own money, the vast majority of which was during the initial phase of our meteoric rise. Now we are able to generate more money through sponsorship, TV and prize money than any other club in the league including the scum and it is too late to stop us.

There are 15 other clubs currently in the Premier League who through proper vision and management could do the same as City with the same kind of investment, unfortunately for them FFP prevents them from doing so.

It’s not City that’s made the league uncompetitive, (although it’s not), it’s the cartel and their continued zealous protection of FFP in its current guise, and their sycophantic press puppets.

I am really missing watching us play at the minute. Our football is incredible to watch and I hope Pep signs a long extension to really boil the piss.

100% correct!

They think when we want a player we click our fingers and our owner buys them out of his own pocket!

In fact when we needed money we actually took out a massive loan! We didn’t ask our owner for it because we are run like any other big business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.