Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early 90’s I used to work at that Westinghouse plant (was GEC by then) and there was a fantastic picture of rows upon rows of buses to transport the workers.

The other thing that stuck me is how smart the men leaving were. Looked like a couple of thousand and the majority were in overcoats and/or bowler hats.

Edit - just remembered this as well. In one of the corridors there was a series of panels on the wall for long service awards. They went up in 10 year increments. There was one guy who had worked there for 50 years!
A picture on the front page of MEN, a line of ' 53 ' buses that stretched back to out-of-sight, the rear exit was a solid mass of cyclists and pedestrians blocking the road from hedge to hedge. "Metros" was the keystone for industries in the north west, not just the Park, M-V on your c.v. was a passport to work in many trades.

Micah’s at it again - choosing yet another dipper as “Micah’s man of the week”. The lad’s daft as a brush but that’s no excuse. He gets media work purely on the back of his City connection so his contributions should reflect that rather than pandering to the scouse cunts every chance he gets.

Micah’s at it again - choosing yet another dipper as “Micah’s man of the week”. The lad’s daft as a brush but that’s no excuse. He gets media work purely on the back of his City connection so his contributions should reflect that rather than pandering to the scouse cunts every chance he gets.
Richards has well and truly sold his soul to the devil. Would love to see Nedum get some air time though.

ITV air football to get advertisers and to get advertisers to pay them the best rates they need viewers. So they contract Man Utd and when they are on they praise them almost regardless of how they are playing.
Rag fans will watch anyway, I still don’t see why commercial stations need to stroke them all the time. Commentaries definitely need to be fairer for all concerned and for the sake of the game.

Didn't they change the rules mid-season after our first goal at home against Villa last season?
I seem to recall Walton making a tit of himself for the umpteenth time when providing his "expert" opinion on BT Spite.

Walton makes a tit of himself whever he opens his fucking mouth.

They only rely upon the useless twat to support the fuck-ups of the ref on the pitch.

No idea how he is still allowed in, but Pep and others should just ignore him and not speak to hI’m

Exactly - let any other attendee ask questions except that ****.

Pep however is too professional and rises above the pathetic twat whilst displaying his disdain of the rag mouthpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.