Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In most factories the shift would be 6am to 2pm. That is why the traditional k.o. time is 3pm. No absenteeism (one shift only Saturday), just time for a pint and off to the match. People think that the rags is a Catholic club (which it isn't) because Trafford Park had thousands of Irish immegrant workers whose nearest game would be at the swamp.
Wrong,wrong,wrong.
The traditional ko time was 2pm,because pre floodlight era it was dark by 4.30 pm in December and January.
And in the first half of the 20th century most people worked on Saturday morning only(usually finishing at 12.30/13.00 hrs).
3pm ko only became the usual time from the 1950s when floodlights were installed at most grounds.

All this the preamble to a game they lost to Middlesbrough.

but did anybody else other than the rag fans believe the hype ? ITV picked this game because of the feel good factor for a friday night hoping united would steam roller them hahahaha. but all of manchester and middlesbrough loved it great show ITV

Last edited:
I can't tell which one of the City hating Harrises is an utter daft ****.

Is it Knob Harris or Prick Harris, or both.
Nicknames aside, I always think there is a spectrum with journalists that obviously don't like City, ranging from the super snide to the super deranged.

Rob Harris is quite possibly the snidest of all of them. Nick Harris is one of the crazier ones (not the craziest). I don't think either of them are dumb tbh.

For reference I'd put Delaney in the middle, although he is one I'd question intellectually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.