Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever met him ?
Why would I want to meet him? I’ve read his opinions and having read subsequent posts on here from members I do have time for who have gone into far more detail then I maintain my original point that he can fuck off.

Oh, and @Bonzo Nododo I’ve no idea who you are you strange strange man but after only having one interaction with you in the 5 short months you’ve been on here where you got yourself into all of a lather because I didn’t share your view on something it seems you want to follow me around. Don’t. It comes across as a bit tragic and you getting on in years should probably take up something else to pass the time. I can only presume you’re a returning member because if not then you’re a bit weird and should maybe go and see somebody.

Wtaf is he trying to achieve waving that big red flag at the Twitter bull? Apparently, he is looking for a serious discussion. On Twitter .... And then disappointed when he doesn't get it.

It's hard to take him seriously.

I don't know why people engage with baiting tweets like that. Just ignore the idiot

Sam Lee must have had the "We need some negative City stuff to drive the clicks and add subscribers" memo from his bosses too.
The word is that The Athletic's new owners at NYT are going to be judging their writers on how many new subscribers they bring in. That would explain it.

I see Sam Lee is now trying to wind up blues on Twitter.

Its almost as is there has been some sort of plan between him and Mooney to antagonise blues.

Looks to me like they are trying to lure people in to commenting who will put down the ownership for an article.

Who do you think will be interested in that article more, Blues or Scousers/Liverpool fans.

The word is that The Athletic's new owners at NYT are going to be judging their writers on how many new subscribers they bring in. That would explain it.

The 21st Century equivalent of this....

Daily-Star-front-page-010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.