Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. They will accept gifts but this is driven by idealists whose No.1 enemy are individuals like the Emiratis. Liverpool, and Man Utd are the dogs under the table excitedly accepting the food as it drops to the floor below.

I've always identified liberal journalists as the source of the propaganda. The tag liberal is no longer appropriate.

And yet I guarantee you that throughout today you will have 10-20 City fans sat on Guardian football busy making money for them. Know your enemy. We don't even now.
I wish I knew what you were talking about Marvin but I don't mate sorry!

Pep should just answer no comment to any presser for the rest of the season or reply with something along the lines of 'I am not privy to that information'. We all know what's going on, Pep knows, the players know and they know that we know but still they persist in their stupid games.

Martyn Ziegler, Chief Sports Reporter|Matt Dickinson, Chief Sports Writer

September 21 2019, 12:01am, The Times

Liverpool paid a £1 million settlement to Manchester City after their Premier League rivals made a complaint that their scouting system had been hacked into.
The confidential settlement took place in September 2013 after it was reported that City had employed computer-espionage experts to see if the system had been spied on.
The scandal would appear to be the biggest incident of alleged misbehaviour by one top-flight club to another in the Premier League’s history.
Conveniently forgotten by the mass believers!

While I genuinely appreciate the sentiment of viewing this as tomorrow’s fish and chips paper, the emergence of the internet has increased the longevity of these kind of stories.

Pep should just answer no comment to any presser for the rest of the season or reply with something along the lines of 'I am not privy to that information'. We all know what's going on, Pep knows, the players know and they know that we know but still they persist in their stupid games.
They are not really stupid games though. They are targeted and coordinated attacks designed to unsettle the team and it seems they are being used at significant points in the season.

2008 ladies and gentleman 2008.
This is when were taken over and 14yrs later we are still constantly being attacked on all sides by the media.

If i was a non-city fan i would associate Etihad & Abu Dhabi with cheating, sportswashing and human rights abusers - we as City fans know it’s not true but the way we are petrayed, wrote about and discussed all the time is how the average non-city fans see’s it.
And as we are all aware, there are more non City fans around the world than City fans.

FOURTEEN YEARS of constant abuse and lies without any retaliation from the club have unfortunately damaged the brand - what a PR disaster.

Only if the club had some bollocks and threatened any “jounalist” or paper who wrote complete bollocks with court action this shit may have stopped many many years ago.
Gary Neville recenly for example.

This bury your head in the sand and let them get on with it approach didn’t work, hasn’t worked and will never work.

The damage has been done, and will continue until the clubs PR Dept do something.

If i had a business and the media were constantly writing negative articles without any response from my PR Dept, no client would go near me and i’d go bust.

I love my club like my family, and if some C*nt kept writing shite and lies about a family member on social media, they would be getting a harsh word in the ear, told to apologise and receive a size 10 boot up their anal passage!

I just wish the club would do the same
This, I was saying this yesterday. But I am afraid that many blues dont see it this way. I dont think this will stop ever and like you said it is destroying the City brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.