Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the real reason why Liverpool and the red tinted media are obsessed with us.
They're so bitter we exist at the minute when they've got a good team and manager
Exactly, they would be the same if it was the rags, arse or chelsea stopping them winning.

That is why I don't waste my energy on the sad cultist cunts, they are irrelevent mard twats.

Last edited:
We really think these things affect the players before a big game?

They seem to have got through the whole CAS thing without a scratch.

More likely it's to do with the PL investigation. Maybe something has happened recently, an approach to settle or drop the case, maybe. Maybe with some pressure from the UAE that the harassment of senior political figures is stopped. You know, before big arms deals and UK investment.

I certainly don't see what Bayern have to gain from this, but the US-owned PL clubs, that's a different matter. I don't see it having any effect, but these are the guys that thought writing to CAS was a good idea, so who knows how stupid they are?
I think it has an effect on Pep. I don't necessarily think it effects his decision making, but it certainly seems to cause him extra stress that he could do without in the build up to a big game.

I know it doesn't feel like it to us, but the Club knows exactly who the enemies are.

I would take great heart that despite all the lies and shite thrown our way, we continue to win, we continue to evolve, we continue to upset.

That tells me the people at the club are fighting back every day of the week and have been successful in doing so, certainly in terms of why they continue to come after us.
Tolmie you seemed to be better connected then most of us.
If i would ask you a question just between me and you. Is my theory that Liverpool fc is behind this what would be your answer ?

I know it doesn't feel like it to us, but the Club knows exactly who the enemies are.

I would take great heart that despite all the lies and shite thrown our way, we continue to win, we continue to evolve, we continue to upset.

That tells me the people at the club are fighting back every day of the week and have been successful in doing so, certainly in terms of why they continue to come after us.

This might be true but the constant mud slinging has skewed people's perception of us as a club so they are doing a good job. Mud sticks and it's getting thicker. The club needs to sue some of the more obvious liar's and shit stirrers and at least that will slow the flow of mud being thrown.

Tolmie you seemed to be better connected then most of us.
If i would ask you a question just between me and you. Is my theory that Liverpool fc is behind this what would be your answer ?
Not wanting to put words in Tolmie's mouth here, but I'm not sure it's a single club. I think there is a coordinated effort between the owners of certain clubs/media outlets against the owners of our club, and they're doing it off the field because they are struggling to compete with us on the field.

Sky sports news is on full wank fest for the dippers, just one thing, get off our pitch you scruffs.

I binned Sly years ago.

But if your post is correct, there you have it, again!

City and their media department give Sly a platform. And what platform is it? Another Liverpool platform at the Etihad.

How many more times are City and our media department going to allow Sly to take the piss and basically preview Liverpool at our ground, and at our expense?

I'm not City. I never will be. And I don't know how it works with Sly. But if I was I would tell Sly, 1, a 100% City pundit, not Mills or Downing. 2, a balanced programme or they will never get to use the Etihad again prior to a match, regardless.

Do City have control over the pundits Sly use at the Etihad, or do City just continually take it up the arse off Sly Sports?

Cue 3 of the following for Sly on Sunday. Neville, Spit the Scouse, Keane, Souness, and Micha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.