Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kinell, Trevor Sinclair on Talkshite making out Klopp's working on a shoestring budget compared to us......who needs enemies eh.
I'm sure a presenter will broaden the discussion and encourage Trev to speculate how much of Liverpool's income goes out of the club into the owners pockets or £50m for looking at piece of land to see if it would be suitable for a new ground.
If l was an auditor that survey fee would be the first thing l looked at but time has passed - they got away with it.

I'm sure a presenter will broaden the discussion and encourage Trev to speculate how much of Liverpool's income goes out of the club into the owners pockets or £50m for looking at piece of land to see if it would be suitable for a new ground.
If l was an auditor that survey fee would be the first thing l looked at but time has passed - they got away with it.
'Consultancy fees' are probably one of the easiest ways to shift money around as you can essentially make the fee up on the spot. And if the 'consultant' happens to have a nice tidy bank account in the Cayman Islands...

Tolmie you seemed to be better connected then most of us.
If i would ask you a question just between me and you. Is my theory that Liverpool fc is behind this what would be your answer ?

Perhaps, but I don't think so. Der Spewshit may well have just let it coincide with our biggest week of the season to further deligitimise any of our achievements this season.

Don't get me wrong, these scouse cunts are certainly pushing with United and Arsenal when it comes to keeping the thumbscrews on the Premier League.

It would be interesting to find out what games City were involved in when ze Germans last rolled out their tired shit?

There is no relationship whatsoever between City and Liverpool because we know all their moves.

Let's not forget when Klopp said our CAS decision was a bad day football - that laid bare Liverpool's conviction of guilt despite the ruling.

The Yank owners will never stop until they get what they want. We make them look bad and whilst some amongst their support can see it there's still many many more gullible fuckers who can't think for themselves and believe everything they are told that cast as the enemy of the game.
Rinse and repeat forever.

Perhaps, but I don't think so. Der Spewshit may well have just let it coincide with our biggest week of the season to further deligitimise any of our achievements this season.

Don't get me wrong, these scouse cunts are certainly pushing with United and Arsenal when it comes to keeping the thumbscrews on the Premier League.

It would be interesting to find out what games City were involved in when ze Germans last rolled out their tired shit?

There is no relationship whatsoever between City and Liverpool because we know all their moves.

Let's not forget when Klopp said our CAS decision was a bad day football - that laid bare Liverpool's conviction of guilt despite the ruling.

It was early in the week of the Manchester Derby when we won 3-1 early November 2018 if I'm not mistaken

Not wanting to put words in Tolmie's mouth here, but I'm not sure it's a single club. I think there is a coordinated effort between the owners of certain clubs/media outlets against the owners of our club, and they're doing it off the field because they are struggling to compete with us on the field.
They're struggling off the field too. Just look at what our owners have done for the community whilst building up a substantial portfolio. So far our owners and legal team seemed to have crossed all the T's and dotted the I's to ensure all our business legitimate and fair.

MCFC - Notorious.

Like it or not we are the most talked about team in world football.

On field achievements won fairly 11 v 11.

Commercial growth is outstanding.
We don’t need fake news to tell us how good the club is run. We don’t need fake praise.

Smile, it’s a blue day and will continue to be long into the future. Don’t let these minor skirmishes diminish our achievements. The competition is running these stories out of shear fear.

We win dippers.
We win Arsenal.
We win United.
We win Uefa
We win Premier league.
We win BBC, Sky, BT.

The financial authorities declared unequivocally that City broke no rules, it does not matter 1 iota what it looks like.

Enjoy being hated it’s actually a very nice feeling. You have a choice as to how much negative stories you consume. Turn it off and get ready for a few good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.