Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very worried if I was him, however, because if the Premier League investigation is also put to bed, him and some others would be open to serious litigation by City

In my opinion, he's quite clearly obsessed to the point of mental illness and he should really be seeking treatment. The UEFA case being "put to bed" hasn't moderated his obsession, neither has being on the losing side in the Bennell-victims case so I don't suppose the death of the PL case will stop his howling at the moon.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain the PL will go out of their way to concoct something to find us "guilty" of so he can continue his personal crusade.

ESPN's Watchability Rankings predict Europe's most fun teams​

Some amusing garbage from the soccer site ESPN. According to this City are the 14th most fun team to watch in Europe top 5 leagues which is fine..(Bayern 1, Liverpool 2 etc..)

Athletico Madrid were 19th.....

I definitely need to be more thick skinned because all this stuff has properly spoilt my day, which I know sounds ridiculous when there are much bigger things happening in the world.

It’s just exacerbated by the co-ordinated timing of this latest assault on our name.

They won't bother with him unless they need to. They consider him a bit of a weird fella.

He isn't considered a reputable opinion, as the recent court case in the Bennell hearings attested to.

Tantamount to a one-man echo chamber, picturing the scene of him becoming more and more irate and stamping his feet.

I'd be very worried if I was him, however, because if the Premier League investigation is also put to bed, him and some others would be open to serious litigation by City.

He's jumped the shark and we are a fucking Great White.

It’s the second to last statement which is key here, I know everyone wants the club to react, to take people to court etc; but this is a long game.

Once the premier league investigation is out of the way (and it will be, they have gone through everything 20 times and not come out with charges) the club know they are on solid ground to refute anything said by the respected press. They still won’t respond to the loony element.

The scene will change but we may not even know about it, it will be set and managed privately by the club once the final enquiry is completed (and they are not going to prejudice that with any statements anyway!)

This latest instalment from the German gutter is nothing more than desperate clutching it last straws.

ESPN's Watchability Rankings predict Europe's most fun teams​

Some amusing garbage from the soccer site ESPN. According to this City are the 14th most fun team to watch in Europe top 5 leagues which is fine..(Bayern 1, Liverpool 2 etc..)

Athletico Madrid were 19th.....
Define 'fun'..

Bayern and Dipperpool 1 & 2???

Athletico - 19th??? In what f*cking parallel dimension?

History & success, now let me see…..

most successful team in the last 10 years in the richest competition in football.

may be start there & then it all makes sense.

So let me recap?

In the last ten years it would be six Premier League titles, six League Cups, three FA Cups (yes, I am factoring winning them this year)

Add it to two previous league championships, four FA Cup, two League cups and a European Cup winners Cup, I make that 24 trophies.

Prior to United first title in 26 years, they were still lauded as the biggest in the world - guess how many titles they had won prior...

Seven in 100 years.

What worries me this time is not the content but the political climate. The warmongers and zealots are in the ascendancy now. Any rogue state, or any individual identified with a rogue state is under pressure. The so called liberals in the Western world are the hawks in foreign policy terms.

The last US election was dominated by ridiculous personality of Trump but underlying it was a longstanding theme of isolationism (Trump) vs interventionism (Biden).

The underlying problem is that globalisation is built on a division. Western liberal democracy is the flip side to banana republics, colonies and Western owned oil fields in the middle-east manned by migrant labour. Attacking the colonies is just the pretext to manipulate the global stage to better suit the Western powers and it serves as way of re-asserting the power of states who are failing economically. The Western world is stagnating. China, India, South Korea are the engines of world growth. They are the nations that the non-aligned countries do business with and in the heartlands of the USA and Europe the hawks embrace conflict because they are losing economic ground. It's a repeating cycle.
What rogue state are you continually mentioning?
Are you referring to the UAE ?
Why would the government decide they are rogue? You seem to get hell bent on trying to convince fans that the govt. will do a huge u turn for no obvious reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.