Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to put words in Tolmie's mouth here, but I'm not sure it's a single club. I think there is a coordinated effort between the owners of certain clubs/media outlets against the owners of our club, and they're doing it off the field because they are struggling to compete with us on the field.
"organised and clear"

Liverpool fans hate and are obsessed with City because City have directly stopped Liverpool winning the PL titles on 3 separate occasions recently.

Liverpool would have 4 PL titles by now if it wasn't for Pep and City. Hopefully it will be 4?

That aside, all the American Red Shirt owned clubs and their hangers like Spurs, etc, have waged a deliberate and orchestrated campaign (war) against City for a over a decade, trying to destroy City. So far they have failed!
They've only finished second to City once since 2013/14

Perhaps, but I don't think so. Der Spewshit may well have just let it coincide with our biggest week of the season to further deligitimise any of our achievements this season.

Don't get me wrong, these scouse cunts are certainly pushing with United and Arsenal when it comes to keeping the thumbscrews on the Premier League.

It would be interesting to find out what games City were involved in when ze Germans last rolled out their tired shit?

There is no relationship whatsoever between City and Liverpool because we know all their moves.

Let's not forget when Klopp said our CAS decision was a bad day football - that laid bare Liverpool's conviction of guilt despite the ruling.

Is there any chance at all, in your opinion Tolm, that Simon Heggie and co. will actually reach out to Nick Harris and communicate the club’s displeasure, or will they continue to roll over and be ‘holistic’ in the hope it goes away?

Absolutely.. We get taken apart by the media but we sit back as its perceived that taking action against a journalist will only make us look like we have something to hide and that leads to then a more concentrated attack by the media.
Well maybe we should take a leaf from the scouse book of PR and do what they did to the journalist Colin mahfam. When he dared to question liverpool fans behaviour in an article which was based on facts they even got the mayor to demand an apology before the journalist was fired
Unfortunately the mayor of Manchester is a scouse shit ****

They've only finished second to City once since 2013/14
This. The idea that the Liverpool klopp era has been neck and neck with Pep can easily be refuted by such nuanced evidence as fucking TROPHIES!!

We havent "shared" the league, theyve won it once to our 3 times. Theyve only been close once out of those 3 times.

We haven't shared the league cup over 5 years. We won it 4, they won it this year.

They haven't won the fa cup, not even got to a final.
We havent won the european cup. We did get to a final.

Is there any chance at all, in your opinion Tolm, that Simon Heggie and co. will actually reach out to Nick Harris and communicate the club’s displeasure, or will they continue to roll over and be ‘holistic’ in the hope it goes away?

They won't bother with him unless they need to. They consider him a bit of a weird fella.

He isn't considered a reputable opinion, as the recent court case in the Bennell hearings attested to.

Tantamount to a one-man echo chamber, picturing the scene of him becoming more and more irate and stamping his feet.

I'd be very worried if I was him, however, because if the Premier League investigation is also put to bed, him and some others would be open to serious litigation by City.

He's jumped the shark and we are a fucking Great White.

The number of City fans who didn't understood the word "holistic" when it was used by the club in 2013 is quite something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.